MIKE'S APPEAL ( No wisecracks, thank you!)

Re: MIKE'S APPEAL ( No wisecracks, thank you!)

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Recieved a letter from Christopher Wolley (Chief Crown Prosecutor) that goes:

Dear Mr. Thomas

I acknowledge receipt of your letter (it was a Notice fool!) dated 16th, October,2009, which arrived at our office on !9th, October 2009 (He replys the same day he gets it!)

I have passed your letter to Catrin Davies, District Crown Prosecutor for Cardiff, who will provide you with a substantive reponse in due course'

Yours sincerely

C J Wolley

Anyway, despite the postal strike, they need to have a response to me by Monday or its' straight to estoppal!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:25 pm

A 'substantive response' would be something new. I don't think we've had one those to deal with before.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:01 am

This came today:

scan0003.jpg
scan0004.jpg

Not exactly a 'substantive' response eh?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:22 pm

The usual bollox.

If this is the limit of their ability to "answer in substance", then I don't think you have a lot to worry about.

Without checking up, I can't remember what Para 3 was all about, but it was likely to be the most important part of your letter ... I would assume ... because they've not made any attempt to answer it.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Para 3 was the War Crimes etc....
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Oh ... I see ... War Crimes are completely irrelevant ... is that it?

You just support the system even though it is evil & ugly and utterly corrupt ... I geddit!

Even though is was accepted as 'lawful excuse' in Spudy's case?

If only SOMEONE could get in touch with Spudy and get that feckin Case Number!
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:13 am

Time for a Notice of Lawful Estoppal methinks! I need a 'real belter' for this one guys, so any help would be much appreciated. Problem is, as the Court date gets nearer my brain gets furthur from mission!

Now as you can see from the CPS' reply, they have not made a substansive reply as I requested. So I think I'll put in a 'rebuttal' to their reply and go down the 'definition' route and mention 'Statutes = Legislated rule........' and 'Society = Like minded people etc....' and try to get the CPS 'cornered' in Court on Friday 30th.
MikeThomas

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:50 pm

OK! This is my estoppal notice goig off to the CPS today:

In care of:
XXX XXXXX XXX
Llanharan
Near:[CF72 9PY]
October 26th, 2009

Re: CASE REF: 62FA9990708
CARDIFF CROWN COURT: 30th October, 2009

Notice of Lawful Estoppel by Acquiescence.

To:
Christopher Woolley
Chief Crown Prosecutor
20th Floor
Capitol Tower
Greyfriars Road
Cardiff

Dear Sir,

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

It is My Understanding that it was lawful for me to send you the previous Notice, dated 16th, October, 2009. (Copy enclosed)

It is My Understanding that I could and did provide, within that Notice, time for objections to be resolved honourably on both sides.

It is My Understanding that it is lawful for me to assume that, since you have not responded in substance (to the best of my knowledge) I have your tacit consent (by acquiescence) to … the statements I made/Proofs I requested … which now stand as My Truth, in Law.

It is My Understanding that it is now possible for me to assume that, since the proper time for your objections has expired, I have gained a lawful estoppel by your acquiescence.

It is My Understanding that I have acted in honour at all times, since you have not objected to what I said.
In paragraph 1 of my Notice to you (copy enclosed) you have confirmed that I will not get an independent hearing from an impartial judge or tribunal as the CPS and Cardiff Crown Court are both ‘employees’ of The Crown. However, I would welcome a trial in a properly convened ‘Court De Jure’ as is my Common Law right

As you deem this a ‘Criminal Offence’ in paragraph 2 of your reply, the burden of proof does lie with the CPS and as such (under disclosure rules) I will be asking (in court) for the name of the injured party and the first hand witness statements.

As for paragraph 3 of my Notice to you which you deem “ Not relevant to my case”, I will reiterate as follows:

It is my understanding that any person or corporation collecting or paying tax, fines levies and the like, to a government who are committing war crimes, is committing the crime of conduct ancillary to genocide, conduct ancillary to crimes against humanity and conduct ancillary to war crimes.”
I will not be a party to the deaths of innocent civilians and will not contribute to their demise. As all insurance carries a 10% tax levy, this would be ‘conduct ancillary to war crimes’, as stated in Article 24 Chapter VI of the Manual of Military Law.
Article 24 Chapter VI of the Manual of Military Law applies to every British citizen and taxpayer as well as to servicemen and women. This means that if a government embarks on an illegal war, anyone who co-operates with a government that wages a war of aggression is complicit in a crime against peace and is criminally liable as an accessory to war crimes

It is My Understanding that it is now possible for me to point out that you must henceforth cease and desist from all and any activity regarding this current matter, or that any further communications from you will be considered to be unlawful harassment, and can be disregarded by My Self without dishonour.
Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity,

Michael: of the Thomas family
All Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Michael: of the Thomas family, as commonly called.

C.C. Cardiff Crown Court
Ministry of Justice

Does it have 'bite'? :thinks:
MikeThomas

Postby kevin » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:10 pm

I think it's very nicely and clearly written
kevin

Postby 1965freeman » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:27 pm

if you REALLY want to get them running around like headless chickens, add a line something along the lines of:

"failure to address me in the manner I so describe will be treated as a violation of my HUMAN RIGHTS, as it is my understanding that I have an absolute right to be addressed in any manner I so choose."

(and that comes from one of their own Judges!)
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

PreviousNext

Return to Court appearances only