MIKE'S APPEAL ( No wisecracks, thank you!)

Re: MIKE'S APPEAL ( No wisecracks, thank you!)

Postby Farmer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:41 pm

1965freeman wrote:(and that comes from one of their own Judges!)

Do you know the judges name and case number?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Veronica » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Brilliant letter Michael ... and Andrew's bit would be the cherry on the top.

(I'm just about to write something similar to HM Revenue & Customs ... who feel that .... because I'm now 65 ... they can start charging me Income Tax again on my State Pension. Errr ... no ...they can fuck right off)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby 1965freeman » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:53 pm

It's not done and dusted yet - so you will have to be weary about using it as a direct . ref. read this topic (last coupla pages of) and you'll see what i mean....

A judge has said in front of me in a hearing that the failure of people (the courts) to address me as I so choose, MAY BRING UP ISSUES OF HUMAN RIGHTS.
I am supposed to have yet another hearing to decide whether the orig. decision taken by a diff, judge (at Northapmton CCBC) was valid. I am planning NEVER to let it get that far....
She has not yet decided, or ruled, that my human rights were violated.....so, not effectively 'case law' just yet.
And, being utterly selfish, I don't want to upset her apple cart too much BEFORE I let rip with my "blindingly-obvious-common-sense-and bugger-them-with-their-own-stupid-rules-hyper-cannon Notice"... just waiting for written confirmation of her latest 'directions'.
I guess I am saying : lets WIN one 'case', outright, no 'fog-of-war' fudges, (- she has already overturned her OWN CCJ in front of me), THEN we can ALL use it as a reference.

Which reminds me, time to write to my local Mag's court to see on EXACTLY WHAT GROUNDS (of the several i mentioned in my appeal application) they have GRANTED my appeal hearing in regard to their farcical 'liability for council tax' comedy show last month:

:clap: Live from Eastbourne Magistrate's court, we bring you "Council Tax Comedy Hour" - starring Ms Shouty and her gang of 3: Ms. Onthe. T. Ake, Mr. Neversays. A. Word and Ms. Politebut Stupid...
and introducing, from the Council, Mr. Perjurous and his chum Mr. Noidea Whatestoppel means! :cheer:

(I feel another 'promotional' "Gameshow Video coming on.. hmmmm")
Andrew:
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby huntingross » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:56 pm

As you deem this a ‘Criminal Offence’ in paragraph 2 of your reply, the burden of proof does lie with the CPS and as such (under disclosure rules) I will be asking (in court) for the name of the injured party and the first hand witness statements.

I can't remember the time limit, but 7 days springs to mind....the days before the court hearing that evidence has to be issued to you for a fair trial....gatso cases were falling on the fact that the photos were not being issued in due time.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby MikeThomas » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:37 am

Thanks for the replys guys but the notice was sent yesterday afternoon and they should receive it this morning.

I will, however, be adding this gem to the Notice Of Standing for Fridays date with destiny:

failure to address me in the manner I so describe will be treated as a violation of my HUMAN RIGHTS, as it is my understanding that I have an absolute right to be addressed in any manner I so choose."

With the additin of 'May violate my Human Rights'.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Failure to address you in the manner YOU choose TO BE COMMONLY CALLED, DOES violate your Human Rights.

Of course it does. Because, unless you are addressed as commonly called, there is no way of knowing when you are called. And you never know when - or not - you need to respond.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:40 pm

Just phoned Cardiff Crown Court and my case is being heard in Court 8 @ 11am (Cathays Park, Cardiff).

All the paperwork is in place and now we have to wait to see what 'tricks' they pull. The Notice of Standing & Intent & Reservation of Inaleinable Rights is ready to be printed, and Ithink that's all I can do.

Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye!

BTW: How can I enforce 'estoppal' gained on the CPS?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:48 pm

MikeThomas wrote:BTW: How can I enforce 'estoppal' gained on the CPS?

Only by asserting it. Whether they ignore it or not is another matter.

Yes ... of course we wish you all the best! I won't wish you luck because you don't need luck ... you need JUSTICE.

I wish you to remain clam, and composed, to remember all the things we've worked out here (especially via Mod Chat) ... all the best & justice!

If you play your cards right, they will still be working out how to address you as per your Human Rights by 5:30pm ... when they all want to go home.

Remember: If they reach for 'muscle' .... in order to 'settle' anything .... that means they've lost the argument.

BTW: Hope you saw this
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Farmer » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Yes, I wish you all the justice you can get.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Best foot forward Mike.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Court appearances only