Note that your body is the property of the Creator

Note that your body is the property of the Creator

Postby pedawson » Thu May 26, 2011 6:07 pm

I am finding Gem after Gem in this pdf document I suggest you read it
http://www.freedomfiles.org/extortion.pdf

Note that your body is the property of the Creator, God or YHWH, it is not the property of imaginary fictions. When you enter into their commercial world of fiction to resolve things in a commercial way as shown above, they can change the rules at a whim. Thus your only true solution is to acknowledge that the creator has ownership over your body and in the Bible Genesis 1:26-28 gave you dominion over all the earth and over every living thing on the earth. Since the building or structure is on the earth, challenge them on that then get up and walk out. Never be intimidated, but always answer their questions so things are absolutely clear. They cannot and will not violate God‟s will. If you goto Court voluntarily you are agreeing to their rules and their terms and this may not help you. You will have to do a lot of explaining perhaps to get free. Again recant all signatures and never sign anything in regards to a case.
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Re: Note that your body is the property of the Creator

Postby retlaw » Thu May 26, 2011 9:50 pm

oh yeah,
after the first time i read that book a year ago i printed the whole thing so i could have a hard copy to highlight the points of interest, and there are many,
i agree with you that everyone should read it and not just the people that live on the land known as canada,
:yes:
retlaw

Re: Note that your body is the property of the Creator

Postby pitano1 » Fri May 27, 2011 7:59 am

great book.

smashes through all the illusions.

ie.the bible

q.e.2/coronation..my fav.

even creation..[mind boggla `for me`,anyway`.

highly recomended.. :yes:
pitano1 :clap:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Return to The Person (legal fiction)