New Forum for Case Histories

Important Announcements and Forum Alerts

New Forum for Case Histories

Postby Veronica » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:28 pm

A new Forum has been created. It is called “Documented Cases”, and will appear at the bottom of the Main Board.

In order to see it, you will need to join the associated UserGroup (called “Case Histories”). If you check your Profile, on the UserGroups Tab, you should see the controls for requesting membership of the Group. The Group leader is User “blacklight”, who has provided the software as an add-on to the Main Board.

The reason for this Forum is to capture all the details of Cases in an organised way, so as to provide Catalogue of back-references. In this way you can document your Case History (win or lose) for the benefit of others. We hope you keep to a format that provides maximum usefulness to others (and to yourself!).

This is the reason why it has been created “hidden”, and the attempt will be to keep it under control.

Although it forms a part of our Freeman-on-the-Land Forum, we hope that it will be a useful add-on to what is currently available … but that it won’t take over the way we already work, or destroy the character of what we currently have.

And, most important of all, we don’t want people using it for a ‘quick fix’ and – because of lack of background knowledge – getting themselves into more hot water than they already were.

Those are the reasons for all the precautions.

Your Membership into that UserGroup will only be approved if you’ve been registered normally for a month. Prior to approval we expect that you’ve looked at as much of the other information as possible, so at least you understand the basis of what you are doing.

Once you can "see" this new Forum you will see instructions on how to use it.

Best,

Veronica
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: New Forum for Case Histories

Postby blacklight » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:56 pm

Thanks for that Veronica. Once we have a couple of last minute tweaks made, it will be officially open for business (hopefully tomorrow). I see a few people have already requested group membership, so we'll look at them later :)

It's been a looooong day, so I'm off to bed! :)
blacklight

Postby Veronica » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Yes ... there are a couple of final tweaks ... and then all the Memberships will be approved.

If you are interested in this new UserGroup, there is nothing to stop you applying now. You'll get an e-mail when the approval goes through.

(BTW: Even if you haven't been a Member for a month, but you've created some useful posts ... we'll 'bend' the rules in your favour. We don't want to 'lose' you, or your contributions. I think most Members as of today fall into this category)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby blacklight » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:21 pm

I've accepted those (requesting) members who have been on the board for over a month - and will check the rest later.

If you have a case in progress, please join the group and start documenting your details!
blacklight

Postby spudy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Veronica wrote:Yes ... there are a couple of final tweaks ... and then all the Memberships will be approved.

If you are interested in this new UserGroup, there is nothing to stop you applying now. You'll get an e-mail when the approval goes through.

(BTW: Even if you haven't been a Member for a month, but you've created some useful posts ... we'll 'bend' the rules in your favour. We don't want to 'lose' you, or your contributions. I think most Members as of today fall into this category)

thats a bend an a half for me :rotfl: lol

i however will put forward to help/join :wink:

thats if you's want me that is lololol :giggle: :cry: :ugeek:

peace :peace:
There is no Light and Dark, there is Only Light and its absence!

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

I don't need to be told i am free, i know i am!

peace
spudy

Return to Bulletin Board