Freeman Cannabis Growers

Freeman Cannabis Growers

Postby freemandr » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Dear Freemen,

I am a cannabis connieseur not a user, I love it for a multitude of reasons, it is a natural god given gift to mankind a medication for some and for others it means nothing, it does different things for different people, and up until 1970s or whenever it was banned, it wasnt even a drug, parents didnt have a problem with it until the ban....and now smokers of this face stereotypes and prosecution.
I dont care for alcohol and other stuff, but it does make me scream inside when I see people drinking freely outside bars on fancy tables etc, full view of kids who can pick up the bad habit.
If only smokers were allowed to do the same.

Are any Freemen, growing with authorities aware?? if so please tell me how I can also do it, again I must say I do not want advice, just your comments. :peace:
freemandr

Re: Freeman Cannabis Growers

Postby kevin » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:40 pm

I do not smoke or grow it
kevin

Postby woodman » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:23 pm

I agree with your sentiments freemandr.

I believe it is a gift from Mother nature, just like millions of other plants and I believe that anyone who wishes to grow, harvest and use the plant has every right to do so.

However, we live in oppressive times, and should those who oppress, find out that you are growing this plant they will accuse you of drug trafficking or something similar. That's very wrong in my opinion.

Like it or not, living under common law does not prohibit growing this plant or any other and that's what I strive for, to be able to live freely under common law.

This thread may be useful to you viewtopic.php?f=107&t=5991
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby freemandr » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:39 pm

says i am not authorised to read this forum??
freemandr

Postby treeman » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:47 pm

I believe the thread was locked due to controversy about the use of controlled substances.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby tattooman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:24 pm

i think the thread should be unlocked how can the government expect to control a plant. this kind of censorship drives me into a frenzie of frustration under common law there is no crime for smoking or growing the plant/ the governments job is to govern not to meddle in the private choices in peoples lives
Last edited by tattooman on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tattooman

Postby huntingross » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:16 pm

This site isn't a "legalise cannabis" site.....there are (no doubt) plenty of them around....the subject is raised from time to time but that's all it is....

So with all respect, if you wan't to gripe about its legal status find another forum.

The thread is not locked, its in an area of the forum where time served members have access and understand the purpose of this site.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby treeman » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:59 pm

tattooman wrote: get the damn thread unlocked

Is that a request or an order, because if it is an order then you are liable to pay. Choose your words carefully in the realms of the wordsmiths. And read the terms and conditions of this particular forum.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby pedawson » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:58 pm

freemandr wrote:Dear Freemen,

I am a cannabis connoisseur not a user, I love it for a multitude of reasons, it is a natural god given gift to mankind a medication for some and for others it means nothing, it does different things for different people, and up until 1970s or whenever it was banned, it wasn’t even a drug, parents didn’t have a problem with it until the ban....and now smokers of this face stereotypes and prosecution.

The BAN was installed in the early 50's.
Prior to this it was illegal both in the states and in the UK NOT to grow it. YES! in the UK as well. It was a throw back from the old sailing days and the war effort. There is NOTHING that you could mention that hemp 'cannabis' cannot be used as or in. Rubber / plastics, food, medicine, clothing and tools. It is a product that is hardier than most wood and stronger than most plastics. Vehicle tyres where made from this.
Less than 1% of the whole uses of 'cannabis' is concerned with smoking it. However smoking it reduces bronchitis, joint inflammation and asthma

freemandr wrote:I don’t care for alcohol and other stuff, but it does make me scream inside when I see people drinking freely outside bars on fancy tables etc, full view of kids who can pick up the bad habit.

I couldn’t care less about what others do, inside or out. We in the freeman movement have a policy that so long as there is no harm done to others or there is no fraud and we do as we say we are going to do, they are free to make the life choices they wish.

What is it that you believe ‘Kids’ can pick up? They see dogs crapping in the street, they don’t pick that up. They see fat / thin people in the street, they don’t pick that up. What children ‘PICK UP’ is what their parents tell tem to pick up. My parents drank moderately in the comfort of their home, yet I became an alcoholic, My mother smoked but my father didn’t and I do. Children are children and make the same choices you did; this is NO reason to start calling things BAD or HABBITS, they are neither. Smoking has been a human condition for thousands of years.
Cannabis has been recorded as a medicine and other for over 7 thousand years;, YES 7 not 5 as most people state.

freemandr wrote:If only smokers were allowed to do the same.

Yes, it is a shame, and I agree. However the BAN on smoking ‘OUTDOORS’ is coming.

Personally I would rather people concentrate on ‘FOOD’ and its abuses rather than identifying with a minor and irrelevant substance that is the cannabis ‘PROBLEM’.

The food we now have is causing more problems than it is supposed to and it is all because of ‘PROFIT’. We see too much ‘PROCESSED’ food and the manufacturers use ‘EVERY’ trick in the book to stretch more and more out of what they produce. Additives, plastics, oil (petrochemical), carcinogens, and pharmaceuticals even poisons.

The obesity problem we now face is NOT due to lazy overindulging people, it is due to the alteration and adulteration of our food organisms, plants are modified and have been for decades to produce plumper fruits, more seeds, more colour and in some cases a different taste.

This might go part way to explaining what I mean by ‘What Kids pick up’.

freemandr wrote:Are any Freemen, growing with authorities aware?? if so please tell me how I can also do it, again I must say I do not want advice, just your comments. :peace:

Prey tell, what do you do that is illegal? I am sure you would be wiling to tell all in a public forum where we know te authorities are watching - 'AND learning'.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:56 pm

It harms no one and even though I have been known to smoke it, it would be ashamed to see the site get into soapy bubble over something as frivolous as cannabis. Theres more important issues than this.
Freeman Stephen

Next

Return to General Freeman related questions