Precedent as LIP

Precedent as LIP

Postby consumerpada » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:17 pm

I was looking at it with my LIP hat on.

Precedent the wonder that it is, is the basis of the common law. The doctrine of binding precedent is known as the doctrine of stare decisis, which is Latin meaning ‘to stand by/adhere to decided cases’, i.e. to follow precedent.

In other wordsthen, once a principle is decided it should be followed in future cases.

In general terms, this means that when judges try cases they will check to see if a similar situation has come before a court previously.

On this picture from her maj it clearly shows the highest court and how to get there for the precendent ruling to to then apply to lower courts. http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/aboutus/structure/index.htm

Case on!
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Re: Precedent as LIP

Postby huntingross » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:12 pm

I've also believe we should use each others 'success stories' as precedent, and can therefore show a wider front instead of officialdom treating us like lone individuals everytime...a body to move forward.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby daizi » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:30 pm

but as a freeman isnt the point that these courts have no juristicion in the first place?
2 + 2 = 4
daizi

Postby huntingross » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Its in the context of when you issue a Notice, you can refer to precedent...ie other cases....stand on the shoulders of giants idea....build from success instead of seemingly always starting from the beginning
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby daizi » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:47 pm

2 + 2 = 4
daizi

Postby consumerpada » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:37 am

huntingross wrote:Its in the context of when you issue a Notice, you can refer to precedent...ie other cases....stand on the shoulders of giants idea....build from success instead of seemingly always starting from the beginning

Indeed and agreed. For me my most valid documents are signed an witnessed by familly and known parties who aren't nessesarily freinds of familly.

Whereas in order to cross t's and dot i's for the court(s), for their benefit, a certain approach is advised, not that I submit to jurisdiction without question, I think it is wholly important to try as hard as possible to clear up some issues right at the top, as Precedent, which then makes it clearer for others at later dates (establishing and recording a common body of knowledge for public reference)

:peace:
consumerpada

Postby consumerpada » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:10 pm

I Got a reply from the clerk about a small fine (£40) I have questioned, The clerk has sent me a copy of the court record and a covering letter saying, usually there is a 21 day set for appeal. However I can write to the crown court and 'apply for leave to appeal out of time. :police:

:shake:

My reply to the crown is about four pages but heres some of the preamble:

For the record.

It is with the greatest respect for the sovereignty of families on the land that this letter is written. It addresses the Crown Principal of United Kingdom. It is an Honourable statement of truth. It is a pledge of peace goodwill.

It has taken some time to properly compile the true, as written, right and lawful status of my family according to this document.

It is not the wish of the author or of the family that the court records shows plea MCA Guilty in reference to the above hearing.

It is the family wish that the record show: No plea entered as it is in keeping with the moral and ethical principles the author and his family.

And that I now comprehend:

I am Kenny-lee (of the lewis family) a freeman as commonly defined by known noble freemen on the land and defined commonly in noble families.

I claim my family is also free-on-the-land and has its own unique cultural heritage and belief system; the family are part of the indigenous people of the land.

A trust was established 01-05-06 by the trustee to take positive action in support of family honor and now represents Heirs and Beneficiaries in areas such as but not limited to: legal and commercial, human rights, the environment, development, health, culture and education.

Jurisdiction:

The Trust reserves the right to query Jurisdiction of the court.

The trust is unable to reference treaty of proof from any external party allowing Jurisdiction over freemen-on-the-land or the indigenous people of the land.

Heirs and beneficiaries of the trust are within the jurisdiction of the central family ledger.

The Trustee is obliged and bound to common laws of, peace and good will on the land and cause no loss.

The family moral, ethical and cultural belief system is upheld through the trust.

This is a peace treaty in honour of the bloodlines of all the families of the ancestors of the common people freemen-on-the-land and the indigenous people of the lands.......

att: Notice of intent and claim of right
att: Declaration Family trust

in progress
consumerpada

Return to The Court System