REPLY RE MY N/O CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE

REPLY RE MY N/O CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE

Postby shemayah » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Hello All.
Last edited by shemayah on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
shemayah

Re: REPLY FROM SHERIFF CLERK RE MY N/O CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE

Postby huntingross » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:02 pm

You don't come across as newbies to this...you even have a Scottish definition of person (nicely done)

All looks good to my uneducated eye....why not start charging them for all the orders they are issuing you to fill things in....you would have racked up a nice sum by now....that seems to temper their will

Check this story to see how money dictates their performance

http://www.rense.com/general85/form.htm
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby shemayah » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Nice One ... Got Loads of tit bits ..
shemayah

Postby consumerpada » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:02 am

Great Letter and wording :apple:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby markie b » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:21 am

id go through it and note down in a small booklet all the words your unsure of or they can raise question about if they ask for the definition of them dont try and beat them with there words they have been using them for atleast 7 years :wink: if you do try then you would be better with a small booklet for the definitions
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby shemayah » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Thank consumerpada!

Hey Markie B .. your right! I read your other posts about getting to know this stuff inside out ... Hubby thinks I'm a loony tune again: Am walking around the house talking to myself and testing myself on words and meaning! Am so determined they will not beat me!

My sis says the hamster in my head need's a new wheel ... it's worn out and hammie need's a snooze .. Am even dreaming about all this!!!

I write letter's every day at work .. and am really anal about words and meanings and all that, but this is really where the rubber hits the road! For about 5 years now, I've questioned everything - Double speak and symbols - origins of words etc the layers of the onion and all that .. so everything I'm learning here is no shock to me, it's just truly liberating: before I knew everything exisited .. but had know idea how to fight back! was wasting my energy trying to fight on an uneven playing ground. But it's all in the timing.

Anyways I got the letter in some form of finalised state .. will paste it over for your critque guys ... as ever feel free .... because that's what you are FREE!
shemayah

Return to The Court System