Court Case, Portsmouth Monday 13th. July

Re: Court Case, Portsmouth Monday 13th. July

Postby blacklight » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:47 pm

Updates most definitely required :)
blacklight

Postby ArturoDekko » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:48 pm

OK, do not move this thread to the success stories just yet. :cry: I had been allotted an hour to put my case but the county court judge said he had other important cases and cut me short after ten minutes before I had even gotten into my stride and refused the injunction. I had the judge on his oath but un-bonded and I only gave him common law jurisdiction but he ruled under statutes. I think he may get liened on for his injury to me. :grin: The judge did not even know what a bond was and did not understand the lawful consequences of a Notice. I intend to get a court transcript. If there is a particular way of doing this and anyone already knows - please let me know.

I was asked if I recognised the courts jurisdiction. I took a looooong pause while I thought. I was the claimant, so I could hardly not recognise the court. Finally I said, "I recognise the court in its common law capacity.". There was not, at any time, any proof of obligation presented by the council.

Thank you very much for your support guys. I really did feel that I was standing for Sovereigns worldwide. I had notes from your posts with me but was not allowed the time to fully present my case. Therefore the case was judged under assumption, not fact. I have to investigate the appeal process now. Any help on that would be appreciated. Was the judge in contempt of court?

Even though it is delayed success, I am pleased with myself. I have had problems with authority figures stemming from childhood trauma at the hands of an unbalanced parent, which made me shy and easily dominated. I found I had a new confidence in court, I really did feel Sovereign, had the judge address me so and the experience was really valuable. That change in me has been a part of the Sovereign path. The greatest influence on this change has been "Bashar" (channelled by Daryl Anka, search youtube. "Changing core beliefs" is a good one.). You can take some of what he says with a pinch of salt if you wish but the information he gives on how to change yourself, how to become Sovereign, is priceless. I am of the opinion that the inner state of mind is more important than the details of the paperwork. This experience has not diminished me one iota, I feel more Sovereign, courageous and determined than ever.

It would be preferable not to have to waste time in court but, if you do end up there, it is not as bad as you might think. Keep your chin up, breath deeply, KNOW who you are and act from that certainty.

Will keep you posted with any developments. :sun:

AD :saint:
Last edited by ArturoDekko on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby Farmer » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:09 pm

hi,

Off the top of my head, some points that may be of help, but should not be taken as fact is:

Even if you were in a common law court, you gave the judge authority to decide. My understanding is that you should put the judges into a position where they are steered to a conclusion that you want. I cannot however at this point tell you how to do that, because I don't know myself.

If you ring up the court they should be able to tell you how to get the transcript. I once enquired at a magistrates court, and they said that I would have to write to the clerk of the court.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby freeman-matt » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:08 pm

i think you should have asked for the transcript at the start if you did not you might well have to pay to get a copy of it,yes i no it's bollocks,just another way of getting money out of you...............love to all..................x........p.s well done :yes:
freeman-matt

Postby 1965freeman » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:49 pm

This is happening TIME and TIME again - the judge or magistrate simply 'rail-roading' proceedings and making judgements due to time constraints' or other bollox.
WE HAVE TO LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY ARE BEING WATCHED and that their behaviour will be scrutinised.THE ONLY REASON THEY THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS CRAP IS THAT THEY THINK THEY ARE DEALING WITH A 'Lone Gunman'.
If you feel able, Post the judge's name, and the phone number of the court and the case number. LETS ALL call them ( as 'investigative journalists' ) and ask why such an apparent miscarriage of justice has taken place...
Grrrr.

If you are told that an hour has been allocated, then an hour you get OR you simply walk away and tell them to re-arrange the hearing when they DO have the time. Justice is not dependent on some ignorant t**t in a cloak/wig/suit suddenly deciding he 'really doesn't have time for all this'. "well tough shit sunshine......YOU told ME I had an hour."
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby ArturoDekko » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Cheers again guys, I really do appreciate your support. My partner, daughter and Sovereign "milk" were with me at the back of court. I am going to chill for the rest of the day and be more constructive tomorrow.

1965freeman - please do not be angry with them. I do understand how you feel but they are just uninformed, frightened children who do not know themselves and want to keep their job. They need our pity and love so that they can heal and become whole. Having said that, they are naughty children and they do need their errors pointing out in the hope that they may wake up a little.

So... His Honour Judge Marston presiding at Portsmouth County Court, 02392 893000, the morning of 13th. of July, Application for injunction, Claimant - Sovereign Martin-Howard (my one given appellation), defendant - Portsmouth City Council. If anyone is up to giving Judge Marston a call to enquire about his performance, I am sure he will be overjoyed. :sun: to hear from you. Be polite, I do not want to be accused of inciting disruptive behaviour.

The above name was given to baby me and now I am no longer a child of the state I am going to choose my own name and confirm it by Deed Poll. I am looking at the possibility of just having one name. That would not fit conveniently into computer records and may force them to hand write everything if that is possible. :giggle:

ArturoDekko

Postby 1965freeman » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Bless you, be assured I am usually very polite......
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:03 pm

surely it takes as long as it takes to hear the case? how can it be cut to ten minutes and a dicision be made? you haven't been given time to put your case!! definate appeal.

Well done for your efforts so far, and good luck with your future adventures :shake:
kevin

Postby ArturoDekko » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Bless you too 1965freeman, and be assured that, despite the saintly smily I have taken a liking to, I too have had times when the injustice of it all has riled me up.

Thank you kevin. You are right. Also I specifically only recognised the courts jurisdiction under common law and the judge did not object, so he had no jurisdiction to make a judgement under statute law.

And big thank you to all. I am really liking this forum, it has such wonderful people.

ArturoDekko

Postby ArturoDekko » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:38 am

In the judges summing up, I was interrupting because I had not finished my case, I was not listening to him completely. I think, though, that he said something to the effect of "You have forsworn the statutory process but you are here in this court taking advantage of the statutory process to try and get what you want." I think he is right. We should not be in "their" de facto courts, we should be in ours.

As I understand it, there is nothing to stop 13 Sovereigns getting together to create a true court de jour. Kangaroo courts have had a bad press but only because they were against the principles of the ptb (powers that be - maybe we should change that because we are the true power, theirs is just an illusion, a fiction. I feel like a real living soul who has accidentally become trapped in a book of fiction and am finding a way to get out from between the pages that are not of my making.).

Surely a court de jour is the only way we can achieve true justice. Send summons' to all the offenders, half wouldn't turn up, the other half would not have any true facts. Win, win for us :sun:

Who has more info on this?

Why have we not done it before?

Do we not realise WHO we are?

Someone has to do it first. Let us show them what we are really made of.

ArturoDekko

PreviousNext

Return to The Court System