Court Case, Portsmouth Monday 13th. July

Re: Court Case, Portsmouth Monday 13th. July

Postby HappyCat » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Well done AD on surviving the court process. :cheer:

Don't know if you would have already seen these but thought they could be worth looking at. Well done you :hug:

http://www.thetruthwillout.com/legalponderings.html

:love: :peace:
Danielle
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds. Bob Marley (Redemption Song)
HappyCat

Postby museman » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Well done AD and thanks for the link HC, very good information to take into court methinks :yes:
museman

Postby consumerpada » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Great experience standing face to face with 'em

http://1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/lectures/sovereignty/index.html standing in court

I think you def done right being the plaintiff, its a good idea to present everything in one document so that you dont have to say much in court. All you really can do is object for and on the record, then later it becomes clear what happened in terms of appeal.

any way you are a :saint: and we all learn through your bravery :yes: What the hell 'society' will do with a generation of common law clued litigants in person one can only guess. The possibilties are endlless
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby ArturoDekko » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:18 am

Continued thanks for all your support and the info you have linked to.

Being the plaintiff was ok to a point but I let the judge start questioning me and lost that feeling of control I started with. I did occur to me to put the judge in contempt of court but I did not have the confidence in myself. I have learnt and will do better if there is a next time. Must remember to take pauses and deep breaths. It has been interesting watching the miscarriage of justice in action and it has made me even more determine to be free of all this rubbish. If anyone else goes down this route, you have to be really firm and hold your own, role playing might help. In the moment, I found the boundary between common and statute law started blurring and it was only when the judge started summing up that I realised he had stepped outside common law.

AD :saint:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Previous

Return to The Court System