The Remedy: Our Own DeJure Courts...

Re: The Remedy: Our Own DeJure Courts...

Postby huntingross » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Ok, its possible....but how does that square with the 'defendant' having the right to put their case and defend it.

And more worryingly, what would protect a real court from slander.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:41 pm

huntingross wrote:Ok, its possible....but how does that square with the 'defendant' having the right to put their case and defend it.

And more worryingly, what would protect a real court from slander.

There are only two places that I know of where there is complete immunity, Parliament, which can also be a court, and a court. In a court you need to have immunity so that anything can be said. The same is required in Parliament.

However, it could be done if all parties agree to the immunity. But what about when a witness gives evidence, and the evidence is not about the defendant, and the witness may also not have agreed.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:16 pm

If our court doesn't work as their court works then we're as good as fucked right now.....and I don't believe that is the case.

So it must be possible for our court to offer the same protection, with the penalty of perjury.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:35 am

huntingross wrote:If our court doesn't work as their court works then we're as good as fucked right now.....and I don't believe that is the case.

So it must be possible for our court to offer the same protection, with the penalty of perjury.

Only if they consent by contracting. It is not illegal or unlawful to lie.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:40 am

To demonstrate the speed that my mind works at times (most of the time)....an accusation of libel would have to be prosecuted and proven/dis-proven.

As long as the truth is only uttered there is no problem....so the defendant is back to square 1....so I'm still feeling good about this.

And what little I know about their system, the same applies ??!
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:55 am

I'm glad your mind is fast, because mine is very slow.

The point about libel is that when it goes to court it gets very expensive to defend which is why even the national papers don't like being accused of it. And a loss would be very expensive. £250,000 appears to be typical for solicitor and barrister fees. It would be the website owner that would be in court defending.

It is also well known that people lie in court. There is immunity in the court system for libel and slander etc. That would not be the case with what you are thinking of unless it was recognised as a court by the government.
Farmer

How does the court gain authority?

Postby NoName » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Libel or not, this does bring us to the central question: How does the court gain authority? The PTB will never recognise it because it's outside their monopoly. The people are so brainwashed, 99% won't get it.

To answer an earlier question - Sharia courts gain their authority under the Arbitration Act 1996. Obviously a statutory authority is no good. So how - other than by force of numbers and by virtue of being right?

Force of numbers is the problem then... I mean, I've spoken to everyone I know about this stuff, and NONE have found the time in the last 6 months to watch a whole video (like Zeitgeist or Hijacking Humanity) that I told them they must watch. The media-mind-control the elite have perfected in the UK over the centuries is *seriously* effective: I've had endless conversations with people where they have told me that the state *has to* control people, and that consent is not required... Sigh. Necessity is always the excuse of tyrants, and they've brainwashed everyone into believing them...

Perhaps the question should be - how do we advertise the truth? I.e. that government is actually utterly criminal, while giving the appearance of legality. If the existence of the fraudulent, statutory, 'legal person' became common knowledge, that might be a good start...

I suppose the online court itself would do that to an extent...
“Person” includes a body of persons corporate or unincorporate.
Interpretation Act 1978 (c.30)
NoName

Can we vote?

Postby NoName » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Is there a polling feature in this forum? Can we run votes on stuff like:

'I would be prepared to act as a judge/juror/peace-officer for an online common-law court'
“Person” includes a body of persons corporate or unincorporate.
Interpretation Act 1978 (c.30)
NoName

Re: Can we vote?

Postby Farmer » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:29 pm

NoName wrote:Is there a polling feature in this forum? Can we run votes on stuff like:

'I would be prepared to act as a judge/juror/peace-officer for an online common-law court'

You can create a poll when you create a new post.
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:39 pm

I don't have the answers guys....seriously....if we don't think this is a goer on the net or on the ground....then we really are wasting our time.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to The Court System