The Remedy: Our Own DeJure Courts...

Re: The Remedy: Our Own DeJure Courts...

Postby Farmer » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:02 pm

huntingross wrote:I don't have the answers guys....seriously....if we don't think this is a goer on the net or on the ground....then we really are wasting our time.

All my replies were only related to a website.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Sorry farmer, I'm not being obtuse here, I really don't get the difference....why is the written word different to the spoken....both could be true, both could be lies....bear with me.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:36 pm

I just don't have any knowledge about the spoken word and the repercussions so will not comment about it.

If there really has been such a thing as a Court De Jure in the UK then there must be a record of it, and if there is then it will have the same immunity as the current courts do. As I understand it, the current common law courts are judicial common law courts which are not the same, and where the judges as I understand it can make the common law by their rulings, it being judicial common law.

So, if we wish to create a court De Jure it must have some kind of historical basis.

Edit: If what is meant by a court De Jure is simply to have a jury under common law I still think there needs to be a historical basis for this. If you look at the Sharia courts that are now allowed in the UK, they have official blessing, and are contract based because all parties must agree to the jurisdiction. With that official blessing they also have the immunity.

All the research I have done on this points to freedom movement websites either talking about courts de jure or pointing to de jure cases in the US or canada, these just being trial by jury.

I would be very pleased indeed to see anything that shows they have exited in the format we are talking about here. I guess at the end of the day, even if there is no historical basis, if enough people want them it may be possible.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby VeryWoolly » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:23 am

Hi All,

Whoops new here and posted to the wrong topic, Mod please delete as necessary.

He=She
Man=Woman
Men=Women

If a man is trying to get compensation of fiat currency (paper dollars or pounds) from a fiction (government/corporation), how can they respond?

If a man's worth is measured in paper, how much is he worth?

I believe Man should be held accountable to any contracts he enters into as long as there is full disclosure. If full disclosure has not been meet, then the contract is void.

The small print in many contracts is not full disclosure. Important facts should be in full print on the first page in the common language of the time.

For instance registration of land and vehicles should mention on the front page that the registration itself implies that the assets themselves are transferred to another party, and the asset is for the man's use only.

I will never be free to do as I please, as I first have to look after myself, and also have to look after others.

I do not have a quarrel with the law (Do not harm others), its the way I live. To do otherwise would be at my peril.

If what I've said offends anyone then I'm sure you'll let me know!

All the best,

Peace and laughter.
VeryWoolly

Previous

Return to The Court System