Frustrated by Legal Procedure

Re: Frustrated by Legal Procedure

Postby huntingross » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:51 am

I don't see a problem with taking an action on the FICTION because they are in an 'inferior' position, and it is the officers with responsibility (and representation) within the FICTION that have to deal with it....they are non divisible in my mind.

That is why I'm hoping I can instruct the DCA's from a Notarial position....they may not accept it as it is not a Notary firm that I'm using....they are friends and colleagues attesting my documentation....as covered in the BoE.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby ArturoDekko » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:01 pm

Please do not be disheartened huntingross. I know it can be frustrating but, deep inside all of us, we know we are right because deep in all of us there is a true Sovereign just waiting to burst forth. We all carry myriad subtle belief systems acquired over our lives, particularly from our childhood when we do not have the facility of discernment. All these false beliefs dilute our true power and make it difficult to act in truth. Each clarification of our belief system takes us closer to true sovereignty. We have to make our un/sub-conscious conscious. For me this is a journey of the spirit; a fully clarified soul would act with truth and there is power in truth. If you do not truly know you are sovereign, no amount of paperwork is going to have much effect. On the other hand, we need to act in the world to test our progress. The "reality" we perceive is but a reflection of who we are. If I see something I do not prefer, it just means I need to love myself more. :sun: This is as much a journey of self discovery as it is a process of understanding law.

I do not know anyone who has actually done this yet but, in theory, we can write a lien, maybe wait 3 months to cure, then sell the lien. I can probably only be sold for a fraction of its face value which is why we put such big numbers on them.

AD :saint: :saint:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby huntingross » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:10 pm

I'm a Taurean AD, I don't get disheartened, but appreciate the mention....this is a problem requiring a solution....as my tutor at college used to say:

A problem doesn't exist unless we already know the answer

I shall find the answer to nail these fraudulent fugs
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:16 pm

huntingross wrote:I don't see a problem with taking an action on the FICTION because they are in an 'inferior' position, and it is the officers with responsibility (and representation) within the FICTION that have to deal with it....they are non divisible in my mind.

agreed. I think you have made your point very clear with that statement.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby rodgreenwell » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:09 am

Hi Guys,

I am new to this "movement" and my experiences/knowledge may not be up to yours and my apologies for the content of this post but.... I have completed a Notarial Protest on a couple of accounts recently, Followed up by a notice of non response and a judgement award issued by my notary (not a notary public) but a notary as accepted in the BoE 1882.
A couple of points:
1. The Banksters / their side-kicks agree that this is not a legal process and is unrecognised (haha!!) they refute the laws of commerce and the reliance of un rebutted affidavits.
2. The Affidavit to the court outling the case, the lack of response (non-rebuttal) of my affidavit, the laws of commerece and legal maxims and why the judgement should be awarded, BoE 1882, CPR 70.3 / 32.20 were all dismissed as having no standing.
3. The judge, made several points in his dismissal of my award (looking to have a ccj executed on the banksters) and he rebuffed the whole process. Further his comments were the the BoE 1882 was somewhat obscure and lacked any judicial consideration....

It looks as if, By taking the "common law" approach, as my limited knowledge understands it, we are still short of the final piece of the jigsaw... how to enforce and collect our monies!!!

It looks as if we need to find a solution that takes common law and puts it firmly into affermative action to resolve in our favour... I am sure that the truth/answers are here somewhere but like you, I am struggling to find them.

The success that I have heard about here and elsewhere appear to have had accounts closed and collection for monies stopped (possibly as the banksters have recognised the futility in proceeding or they are aware of the flaws in their contract etc) but I know of no one who has successfully recovered the monies owed.

Frustrating for sure.. but I believe the answers are here somewhere...

Thanks to you all for your input and experience/knowledge sharing... this is a great help to all of us on our quest for freedom :grin:
rodgreenwell

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:48 am

It is a tricky problem, that's for sure. However, for those wha have found a willing Notary, then it is removed I believe.

Should one find a willing Notary and issue all documents used in the process through them, they are legally able to bring this issue into the public side and persue it.

We who have no Notary must, however, be content with cessation of payments and hassle only. I know for me, this is enough.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby ArturoDekko » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Farmer wrote:
huntingross wrote:A Court de Jure should issue a Judgement or Warrant which I would get a DCA to pursue.

Thinking out aloud, does a Court de Jure have jurisdiction over a legal fiction? - end quote

I think not but it would have jurisdiction over the flesh and blood living souls that injure you by trying to apply a fiction upon a reality. You cannot sue a book but you can sue the author.

AD :saint:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby huntingross » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:25 pm

Good point AD.

I suppose the DCA could go after the flesh behind the front....nothing wrong with personal responsibility.

Or the private judgement could pass through a public (straw) company to instruct a DCA.

Thinking out loud here.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:58 pm

Could we set-up our own credit union?

This, I think, would give certain advantages to us all. We would be able to get third party insurance, a straw front for any and all DCA stuff for members of the union, enabling collections, prosecutions, etc.

It is also a sort of bank, I believe, which is able to loan out from deposits and I don't know what else.......if anyone thinks this is worth a look, I'm willing to dig in to the info.

It would give some advantages to both sides of the law, at least from my initial thoughts.......ideas/comments anyone?

Should I start a thread on this, see what we all think?
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby huntingross » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Ha pete....I think you just took a large leap of topic, or I have completely misunderstand where you're going with this.

I'm trying to find 'teeth' to enforce, what is so far a paper tiger.....Notices to the hilt and yet the other side sit silently doing nothing.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to The Court System