Frustrated by Legal Procedure

Re: Frustrated by Legal Procedure

Postby ArturoDekko » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi Baldy, there is a thread that covers some of the credit union approach here - viewtopic.php?f=49&t=1795

AD :saint:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Re: Frustrated by Legal Procedure

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:07 pm

ArturoDekko wrote:Hi Baldy, there is a thread that covers some of the credit union approach here - viewtopic.php?f=49&t=1795

AD :saint:

Bless you Arturo!- this is precisely the thing I had in mind. Should we form some entity in la-la-legal land, then we can administer it to enable bonds, debt chasing, all sorts of things that we freemen may need - both now and in the future. The entity would have to have third party/public liability insurances, etc. We could even set up a freeman insurance house where we take deposits and insure from them. I am just reeling it off without too much thought, but you get the jist of it.

I do not suggest this because I feel we are failing - far from it, my friends. I say let's not only do 'em in common law, but we can seriously get some good works done under both sides. We may be the ones able to bring our papers into the 'other' domain and win! - meaning HR et al CAN collect on all those infringements, etc.

Any thoughts? (even if it's just to confirm my total stupidity)
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Previous

Return to The Court System