LLANELLI COUNTY COURTS

LLANELLI COUNTY COURTS

Postby IamallthatIam » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:22 am

I got a letter this morning !!

It's a very good letter !

You'll like this one !!

WARNING: IT IS FUNNY, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TISSUES TO HAND, YOU`LL NEED THEM

Dear Sir (this was directed at the business)

RE: Trinity College Students Union As Unincorporated Association - v Mr Simon Elder T/As XXXXX XXX
Case NO XXXXXXXXXXX

The district Judge has read your letter and has made the following comments:

"The Defendant has committed an offence by recording the proceedings in Court. However, I am of the view that nothing will be gained by issuing Comtempt proceedings.

If the Defendant wishes to appeal my order, then he will have to firstly apply to the circuit Judge for leave to Appeal - forms can be obtined off the website or from the Court office.

In the meantime, I am directing the Court Staff not to enter into further correspondence from you ."

Yours faithfully

P Jones Court Manager

How can i appeal then if they are refusing to correspond with me?

Does this mean that they never be able to send me a summons ever again them ????????? Certainly looks like i to me?

What a bunch of pratts LMFAO !!!!!!!

Sorry .......... just got to wipe the tears from me eyes again :cry: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

IS THAT REALLY THE BEST THEY CAN DO???

They sound like the 6 and 7 years olds from Saffi's class playing on the yard , one says something the others dont like and it "WELL i'M NOT TALKING TO YOU ANYMORE THEM - GO AWAY i'M NOT PLAYING - NAHHHHHH"

I wonder if he stamped his feet and stuck his tongue out too ?

I do beleieve that judge Lewis may be sulking .......awwwww....bless ..... do hope I have not upset him...... there's nothing worst than a sulking bloke

who's got a battered ego ?

well if he can do the playground thing , then so can I , whats good enough for the goose etc ..

ooooooo ..... I have got to write back saying " WWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Re: LLANELLI COUNTY COURTS

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:15 am

For the life of me I cannot understand why it's 'comtemptable' to record what's said in Court. After all, they do it, don't they.

Also write back, enclosing a copy of their letter an state "I take it from your response that the matter is now closed!" :rotfl:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:41 am

Perhaps you can ask why he objects since it isn't actually banned. and I'm sure that only says "tape recordings" did you digitally record

The court has the discretion to permit tape recordings, which would otherwise constitute contempt. (Contempt of Court Act 1981, section 9, Practice Direction (Tape Records) [1981] 1 WLR 1526). It is an offence to take photographs or make sketches (with a view to publication) or attempt to do so in court, in respect of the judge, a juror, witness or party if in the court room, court building or court precincts. (Criminal Justice Act 1925 section 41). The court can issue guidance on the extent of the precincts of the court buildings e.g. by way of a map.

http://www.jsboard.co.uk/publications/rrmc/mf_05.htm
kevin

Postby IamallthatIam » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Oh Oh Oh thank you very very much Kevin !!!!!! I am having waaaaay tooo much fun with this , will post my response when done
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby IamallthatIam » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:26 pm

In care of
address removed by me

FAO P: of the Jones Family
Court Manager
c/o Her Majestys Courts Service
Llaneeli County Court
2nd Floor, Court Buildings
Town Hall Square
Llanelli
Carmarthenshire
SA15 3AL

Notice requesting Clarification and Notice of formal complaint

Dear P: of the Jones Family,

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

Thank you for you letter dated 17th July 2009 and received 20th July 2009, I enclose a copy of said for your convenience.

Now whilst I appreciate that Judge Lewis, the district judge, has taken it upon himself to direct the Court staff not to enter into further correspondence from me”, whilst I am not at all sure he actually has the capacity to do so, I do require clarification of his comments made, as I cannot possibly comply with what I do not understand.

Judge Lewis, it is presumed, undertook an Oath of Allegiance, Judicial Oath and Affirmations whereby he swore “by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, her heirs and successors, according to law.” and “ “I, _____ , do swear by Almighty God that I will well and truly serve our Sovereign Lady Queen Elizabeth the Second in the office of District Judge , and I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of this realm, without fear or favour, affection or ill will." I was of the understanding that equality is paramount before the law yet judge Lewis’ conduct does not reflect

Firstly, Judge Lewis used the inane comment that “defendant has committed an offence by recording the proceedings in Court”. I would like to take this opportunity to correct his understanding. It is my understanding that the defendant, MR SIMON ELDER , did NOT commit any offence as he is totally incapable of recording not only proceedings in court but any other proceedings in actual fact seeing as he is a legal fiction only and exists purely on paper. He has no hands with which to hold any recording device, no eyes to see through a lens, no brain in which to comprehend those actions needed to operate such equipment and not only that he was sat in my pocket at all times in the form of a birth / berth certificate.

Furthermore, Judge Lewis continues with “However, I am of the view that nothing will be gained by issuing contempt proceedings”. I am of the view that recording any court proceedings is not contemptible, in either the civil or criminal context. There is no civil contempt as there is no contract that prohibits such action and there is no criminal contempt as there is no injured party. These recordings were for my personal benefit in order than I can educate myself in the transactions of a COURT and for clarification of comments made so as to ascertain lawful conduct in any proceedings.

According to the Judicial Studies Board, and I quote:-

5. Unauthorised recording of court proceedings
The court has the discretion to permit tape recordings, which would otherwise constitute contempt. (Contempt of Court Act 1981, section 9, Practice Direction (Tape Records) [1981] 1 WLR 1526). It is an offence to take photographs or make sketches (with a view to publication) or attempt to do so in court, in respect of the judge, a juror, witness or party if in the court room, court building or court precincts. (Criminal Justice Act 1925 section 41). The court can issue guidance on the extent of the precincts of the court buildings e.g. by way of a map.

In light of this I would like to point out that at no point were ‘photographs’ taken, at no point were ‘sketches’ made with a view to publication or for any other matter, in respect of the Judge, or any other party, and at no point were ‘tape’ recordings made.. So what are Judge Lewis’ objections exactly?
Plus it is not contemptible for a court to record proceedings with the intention of using such as evidence. I would like clarification as to why this particular case was not being recorded and why comments I made and questions I asked were not placed on the record.

Judge Lewis goes on to state that “ If the defendant wishes to appeal my order, then he will firstly have to apply to the Circuit Judge for leave to Appeal – forms can be obtained off the website or from the court Office.” Is this comment intended to be frivolous seeing as Judge Lewis has made it clear that the court staff are not to correspond with me?

”The defendant cannot possibly appeal your order for the exact same reasons as stated above, a legal fiction has no hands with which to hold a pen , no eyes to see an appeal form and no brain to comprehend the typed contents in order to respond correctly and with substance. Why?? It has no substance! Even if it were able to, judge Lewis has directed the Court staff not to enter into further correspondence from me whilst at the same time suggesting that I attend the Courts Office, so which is it to be , either they will correspond or they wont correspond, you cannot have it both ways. Whilst I am not the defendant, I am the only authorised agent that could possibly act on MR SIMON ELDER’S behalf.

Judge Lewis proceeded to act in absentia, having presunably decided that,although "Audi alteram partem" is considered a principle of fundamental justice or equity in most legal systems, it does not apply to Llanelli County Court. He knew full well that both the defendant and I, as the defendants agent were present, and he did this without jurisdiction in personam as I had previously notified the court, that as a freeman- on-the-land I claim common law jurisdiction.

A ‘judgement’has been made without a fair hearing having taken place. As I, along with the defendant, attended the hearing at the scheduled place and time, but was not allowed to enter the courtroom with full reservation of my inalienable rights i.e WITHOUT PREJUDICE.
When I requested to do so, I was threatened with arrest even though no offence had taken place. Arest for what ??? I do not know and I presume neither did Judge Lewis as I asked as to why I would or could possibly be arrested and he seemed not to have an answer. Therefore my rights were denied.

Judge Lewis proceeded to act in absentia indicating “Liable person not present”, despite the fact that he was informed that I, as a third party intervener AND the defendant were present – we had just been denied lawful entry to the chambers. Now the thing about “Proceeding in Absentia – liable person NOT present” is this:-
a) a claim that the “liable “ person is not present when preceding any hearing or judgement completely violates Article 7 “Right to a fair trail” of the human Rights Act, namely;
2 Everyone charged with a criminal offence shall be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law.
Where is justice in that then? Answer me that, when a “person” is judged as already being liable BEFORE any hearing has started, and,
b) If any judge proceeds 'in absentia' claiming the liable ‘person’ is not present … completely as if you are not there , when you clearly are … then they are admitting by definition that no person present IS liable; that is:
1. The Court Policeman is NOT 'liable'
2. The Court Usher is NOT 'liable'
3. The Clerk of the Court is NOT 'liable'
4. In this case Judge Lewis was NOT 'liable'
5. No-one in the Public Gallery are 'liable'
7. I, myself the Human Being, am NOT 'liable' (any more than the others are)! BECAUSE I WAS PRESENT AND NOT 'IN ABSENTIA'!
8) In this case MR SIMON ELDER WAS NOT LIABLE

Well under those circumstances then my response to you is "That being the case - since I, Simon of the Elder family, was very present, and so was my legal fiction - you have ineffect admitted that I am NOT liable - and consequently I can hold ALL OF YOU PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE ... if anything untoward should happen to me or my legal fiction ... after all I have as much right to protection as do you".

I attended the Hearing ... in order to make a Special Appearance to establish jurisdiction ... which was not successfully established because I was refused my inalienable rights ... and I saw what was going on ... and I saw them proceed as though the 'liable person' was 'in absentia'.

And since I, the Human Being, was NOT 'in absentia' ... because Judge Lewis proceeded ... thus he admitted I was NOT the 'liable person' ... and so why are the Courts sending paperwork to a Human Being, directed at a legal fiction, that JUDGE LEWIS HIMSELF ... actually admitted 'is NOT liable'? What right does he have to go against his very own admission/declaration?

In actual fact the Courts have been served notice on 17th March 2009 with regards to my position. For your convenience and further perusal I shall enclose again the un-rebutted and uncontested Notice served previously, purely as a matter of courtesy. This Notice remains in dishonour by the Courts and therefore by default I have gained estoppels by acquiescence.

I previously established my claim of common law jurisdiction in response to the money claim online application against me.

I would like some clarification on the following points as my previous requests for clarification have gone ignored:-
1) Are they Judge Lewis’ private chambers (as he stated)? I was under the impression that the County Courts are public property. Or is it actually the case that since it is possible to obtain a Dun & Bradstreet Credit Report on Llanelli County Court that it is in business, actively trading, and offering services?
2) Was I threatened with formal arrest for asking relevant questions? As I was not being unruly, but just politely establishing the conditions of the hearing, so that I could make a special appearance in order to establish jurisdiction.
3) Does British Law allow for the full reservation of the Defendant’s inalienable rights? If so why did Judge Lewis not just agree that I could enter the court under those conditions? In Magna Carta 1215 it states in article 40. “To no one will we sell, to no one will we refuse or delay, right or justice.” That right was refused here, or at the least not agreed to be allowed.
4) What right does Judge Lewis have to deny me my human rights?

Paperwork from the court, which I concluded was meant for me even though it was pointlesssly incorrectly address to a legal fiction with no hands to hold it, no eyes to read it, no brain to comprehend any written content, contains the following “Warning If you ignore this order your goods may be removed and sold, or other enforcement proceedings may be taken against you. If your circumstances change and you cannot pay, ask the court office what you can do.” I am clearly not ignoring this order, although I certainly do question it’s validity.

Does that therefore mean the threats contained within this warning will not occur as the order is not being ignored, or should the warning have said if you do not pay the sum due by the date shown your goods may be removed and sold, or other enforcement proceedings may be taken against you.?

Article 45 of the Magna Carta 1215 states quite clearly: "We will appoint as justices, constables, sheriffs, or bailiffs only those who know the law of the realm and who wish to observe it well", and it also states that “NO Freeman shall be taken or imprisoned, or be disseised of his Freehold, or Liberties, or free Customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or any other wise destroyed; nor will We not pass upon him, nor [ condemn him,] but by lawful judgment of his Peers, or by the Law of the Land. We will sell to no man, we will not deny or defer to any man either Justice or Right.” and this cannot be repealed or voided in any way because it pre-dates all Parliaments, and furthermore the document itself says so in other Articles. And said document bears the Royal Seal.

In consequence of this I assume you can clarify, in lay terms, the points raised herein.

In conclusion, Whereas it is my undrstanding that as Judge lewis has not limited his declaration spefically to the boundaries of Llanelli County Court, My understaning of Judge Lewis’ avowal of “I am directing the Court staff not to enter into further coresspondance from you” I claim the right to refuse, ignore, disregard, decline, reject, repudiate, disclaim , denounce, deny, refute, disallow and not accept any and all correspondence from any and all court staff for evermore, including but not limited to all orders, notices, summons, judgements, petitons, etc without dishonour or penalty, hindrence, punishment, fine,senteance, reprimand, reribution or consequence of any sort unless I receive written rejoinder that clarifies all of my requests within 7 days of the date of this Notice..

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity.

Simon: of the Elder family (authorised agent and signatory for Mr Simon Elder)

WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights a nd Powers Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Simon: of the Elder family, as commonly called.

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Pure class !!! :shake:
kevin

Postby jonboy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Knockout! :cheer:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Farmer » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:06 pm

You never cease to impress me.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby consumerpada » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Quality !!

///// :apple: /////
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby IamallthatIam » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:48 pm

LoveHeartsMixed._lge.jpg

All these one word answers put me in mind of a packet of "Love Hearts" - can't think why !!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriuosly guys , thanks alot, it' s good know no one has spotted any major cock ups. This litlle beauty will go off by registered post in the morning and they can put that in their pipe and smoke it !!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Next

Return to The Court System