I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Re: LLANELLI COUNTY COURTS

Postby Freeman-B » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:55 pm

I am guessing that it is too late Si, but I have 2 comments.

First, what a class response to a clearly unlawful attempt by a "judge" to railroad you - kudos and my hat (if I had one) off to you.

Secondly (and please do not take this as a criticism in any way), I would strongly suggest you use a spell-checker before sending any such document. Our collective experience is that they will try at EVERY opportunity to pick holes in what we do - let's not make it easy for them!

As with others on these forums, you are truly an inspiration.

Best wishes.

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby IamallthatIam » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Freeman-B wrote:
Secondly (and please do not take this as a criticism in any way), I would strongly suggest you use a spell-checker before sending any such document. Our collective experience is that they will try at EVERY opportunity to pick holes in what we do - let's not make it easy for them!

B

LMAO Hi B , Don;t worry it is me that writes a lto of the letters and posts then heere in my impatience , and yes the spelling typos and spaces are conpletely pants being the dsylexic that I am, Si always proof reads and does all the corrections before they get sent out others all recipiants would assume it was a shopping list been sent. i do try to correct as many hiccups as i can before posting , but sometimes , especially in the early hours i can't be arsed :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

love and light
Angie x x

EDIT: forgot to meention please feel free to point out all cock-ups at any time , no battered ego to be dented here , ony a healthy one , so it wont be taken as a critisim but it will help if at any time my impatience gets the better of me and i do decided to post on a whim without si reading first lol !!!!!!!
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby Freeman-B » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:00 am

Thanks Angie - as I'm sure you have seen from some of my posts, my brain and fingers sometimes seem to lose their connections too - I think my brain's OK, but my fingers seem to get selective dyslexia! Maybe they just can't keep up with my thoughts.

Out of interest, is this the same case where they have ruled against the rebuttal of the statutory demand (in the other thread - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1718&start=10)?

I have saved both documents (which I hope you don't mind, as there are some real peaches in there that I'd like to use in future, with your permission).

B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Freeman-B

Postby Freeman-B » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:19 am

Been thinking about this again after commenting on your other post

A ‘judgement’has been made without a fair hearing having taken place. As I, along with the defendant, attended the hearing at the scheduled place and time, but was not allowed to enter the courtroom with full reservation of my inalienable rights i.e WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

How did this happen? When you say you tried to "enter the court" do you mean, literally come in the door, or stand up and make your presence known?

Excuse my ignorance, but I Haven't been in a court for a VERY long time and then only once as a witness, so my memory is a litle vague. I'd be fascinated to knwowhat you actually did/said and also what it was in response to (e.g. the clerk calling the case/the magistrate asking you to stand)

And since I, the Human Being, was NOT 'in absentia' ... because Judge Lewis proceeded ... thus he admitted I was NOT the 'liable person' ... and so why are the Courts sending paperwork to a Human Being, directed at a legal fiction, that JUDGE LEWIS HIMSELF ... actually admitted 'is NOT liable'? What right does he have to go against his very own admission/declaration?

This is awesome - using their double-think against them like this is EXACTLY how I think we should take them on - great idea guys, very well put.

B
Freeman-B

Postby IamallthatIam » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:38 am

Hi B,

Haha , i am convinced my fingers are completely independant from the rest of me and run on two AA batteries , it probably doesn't help being a brilliant multi-tasker as well ( even if i do say so myself :rotfl: yeah , right !!!) and am usually sorting out four kids , three goats , baking, bricklaying, painting, rugmaking , assembling wedding bouquets and whittling , whilst trying to type, cook dinner and do the washing !!!!!! lol I really do think it is about time i learnt to just sit down shut up and concentrate on one thing at a time , don't you ???? Lmao

No unfortunately they are not the same case , but having said that the NatWest case in swansea is most likely to be transfered to Llanelli County Court as we are in Carmarthenshire NOT swansea , which means it could very well be in front on Judge Lewis, serve him right ifi ti is , that is of course when we finally get it back into court

Please feel free to use anything from any of the letters and Notices I have written if you feel you can make use of them, if i didnt want them to be used i would not have posted , as far as i am concerned anything that I write and post is here to be used by all in the hope that in the long term it may help free all but always always "cechk the slelpnig and cnotnet frist i cnaont be hled rseopsnblie for aynhtnig my fniegrs do of teihr own aocrcd" :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby IamallthatIam » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:52 am

Freeman-B wrote:Been thinking about this again after commenting on your other post

A ‘judgement’has been made without a fair hearing having taken place. As I, along with the defendant, attended the hearing at the scheduled place and time, but was not allowed to enter the courtroom with full reservation of my inalienable rights i.e WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

How did this happen? When you say you tried to "enter the court" do you mean, literally come in the door, or stand up and make your presence known?

Excuse my ignorance, but I Haven't been in a court for a VERY long time and then only once as a witness, so my memory is a litle vague. I'd be fascinated to knwowhat you actually did/said and also what it was in response to (e.g. the clerk calling the case/the magistrate asking you to stand)

And since I, the Human Being, was NOT 'in absentia' ... because Judge Lewis proceeded ... thus he admitted I was NOT the 'liable person' ... and so why are the Courts sending paperwork to a Human Being, directed at a legal fiction, that JUDGE LEWIS HIMSELF ... actually admitted 'is NOT liable'? What right does he have to go against his very own admission/declaration?

This is awesome - using their double-think against them like this is EXACTLY how I think we should take them on - great idea guys, very well put.

B

I am sure I posted the transcript of what Si recorded on his phone , but i can't find it at the moment, so i`ll post again , apologies if it is duplicated in another thread , if anyone finds it , let me know and i`ll remove or ammend accordingly.

This is the complaint i sent to the Office for judicial complaints
complaint about judicial behaviour or conduct 2.doc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby Freeman-B » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:00 pm

many thankks - you mgiht want to redact your contact details out of that document!

Spelling mustooks left in deliberately to show that I do it too!

B
Freeman-B

Postby IamallthatIam » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:17 pm

lol , ooops !!! thank you for that !

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby Pleasuredome » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:12 am

there's 2 things i would have done in this situation:

1. Bill the court for the order
2. Stamped their letter "Offer Accepted" and returned a copy to them. thats a contract to not go to that court again! lol
Pleasuredome

PreviousNext

Return to The Court System