help with court letter!

help with court letter!

Postby freethinker » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:32 pm

hello friends,

im wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of any good 'i missed the court date so theyve decided i owe them £250 for not having a valid tax disc in my van even tho i backdated it when i got one' type template letters??

any help would be muchos appreciated.
ps. ive got till 3rd of aug!
Namaste.
chris

its just a ride.........

All rights reserved,exercised at will & fully defended, by the grace of god,the rule of law & the law of the land.
freethinker

Re: help with court letter!

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:17 pm

I think we're all out of these ones - 'i missed the court date so theyve decided i owe them £250 for not having a valid tax disc in my van even tho i backdated it when i got one'

Your options are limited (i think) by how much you know about freeman stuff....the fact that you renewed and backdated suggests not very much.

In the limited time available, you're better going with it, than trying someting you half understand and end up making an arse of it and probably make things worse.

Unless you can push the deadline back, I wouldn't attempt anything else....but.....that's just my opinion.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby freethinker » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:39 pm

yeah your probaly right.

thanks anyway.
Namaste.
chris

its just a ride.........

All rights reserved,exercised at will & fully defended, by the grace of god,the rule of law & the law of the land.
freethinker

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:06 pm

Surely if Freethinker has paid all back taxes and re-newed his van tax then nobody can prove a 'loss' can they?
Who has been harmed? Who is out of pocket? He made amends and did not need the services of the court as there was nothing to arbitrate was there?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Return to The Court System