Re: My next Notice to Worcester Mag. Courts

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Can I pinch a copy to use for Sept 3rd Mark? It looks really useful! :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby 1965freeman » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Any updates on this court apearance?
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby SoulWave » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Hi all,

1965freeman, as for updates, I've not yet been to the court - that happens on Wednesday, but as soon as anything happens, I'll let you all know :grin:

Mike, of course you can use all or any part of the notice in whichever way you choose. My format and wording may not be how everyone else would do it, so modify it by all means or use it as it is - and anyone else too - feel free to use/modify anything I post here :grin:

Aravat, I know what you mean about the would v's will part in the notice. I will amend this while it's on my mind.

I might also add another sentence regarding my Special Appearance. It has just occured to me that when you make a Special Appearance, if you then refer to the merits of the case (i.e do/say anything in addition to any action that your Special Appearance involves), then it automatically becomes a General Appearance, thus challenging jurisdiction becomes a waste of time and the judge will go ahead with whatever course of action they intended to take anyway. They won't tell you that though, so... in light of this, as a precaution, I might add a sentence that goes something like:

"Nothing is this notice is to be taken as reference to the merits of this case, thus rendering this a General Appearance as opposed to a Special Appearance"

or some such sentence. OR... maybe that's entering dodgy territory... hmmm. :thinks:

If you have any thouhgts on this, please let me know.

Many thanks again to everyone. :grin:

:peace: and :love: to all.

Mark // SoulWave
SoulWave

Postby huntingross » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Hi Mark

This is an extract from my User Agreement

I, known by the Name of : Mark: Jennings™. (MarkJ™) as a Real Party in Interest, I am neutral in the public, making a special visitation by absolute ministerial right to Admiralty jurisdiction courts, “restricted appearance” under Rule E (8), who is unschooled in law and notices the court of enunciation of principles as stated in Haines v. Kerner, 404 U.S. 519, wherein the court has directed that those who are unschooled in law making pleadings and/or complaints shall have the court look to the substance of the pleadings rather than in the form, hereby DECLARE the following truth as autographed by my flesh and blood hand

restricted appearance is allowed for in Admiralty...
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Now that is BLOODY GOOD - excellent stuff, Mark! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby huntingross » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:23 pm

It's here

http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/RuleE.htm

(8) Restricted Appearance.
An appearance to defend against an admiralty and maritime claim with respect to which there has issued process in rem, or process of attachment and garnishment, may be expressly restricted to the defense of such claim, and in that event is not an appearance for the purposes of any other claim with respect to which such process is not available or has not been served.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby SoulWave » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Many Thanks HR, that's clarified that issue for me :grin:
SoulWave

Postby freeman-matt » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 pm

waiting with baited breath................................ :yes: :no: .....................love to all.................x
freeman-matt

Previous

Return to The Court System