well I'm back !!!!!!

well I'm back !!!!!!

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:27 pm

well ............ what can I say ! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Re: well I'm back !!!!!!

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Hopefully, more than you have already??
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby mOz » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:47 pm

One is presuming that all is well, although there is a distinct lack of info here! :grin:
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:50 pm

well we're glad of that i'm sure, welcome back :shake:
kevin

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:52 pm

I get it....you're a woman and you like to build tension to make your entrance!! :grin: :grin: Ok, take your time, we'll play along...

Good to see you back home, m8!! :hug: :yes:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:03 pm

well where to start ......

first fo all its half four an we have only just this second walked fthrough the door so i haven't has a chance to check recordings or transcript anything - yes we have attempted to record it again this time using a pen lmao insead of the pgonr , it is has worked i am haoping it has got a more sensitive microphone !!!!!

The court case was at carmarthen magistrates court at 13:30pm and so we made sure we got there just before 13:00 because we waned to hand in our notice of standing and intent and reservation of inalienable rights , along with out notice or authorisation to act as agent.

Upon arrival we were told the case was not listed , they had no infor about it at alll and that there would be no case at 13:30 anyway cos the courts are shut between 1pm and 2pm , we asked why summons for that time then and the answer was "we dont know"

anyway we sat and waited , it was established that it was about council tax and was told it would be heard this afternoon after 2pm, they tried to get rid of us a couple of times saying wimpys was ove rthe road go get a coffee , but we decided we would stay so that they couldn't use that as an excuse at half one to act in absentia

they basically decided to leave us there to last. the council representative turned up with a woman in tow, just beofre 2pm, and immediately asked us if we were here for council tax , we said we are authorised agents etc , he said follow me and marched off to a waiting room. we went , he offered us a seat , si sat, i wouldnt , si offered copies of the 3 summons' and gave his true name , asking who he was , was he the magistrate? h e said no i am from the council and offered his hand looking at me , he said usually people want to sort out some sort of arrangement. i said no I am not contracting with you or the council and he couldnt get us out of there quick enough !!!

the council guy sat around for a bit waiting for other victims to turn up once he dealt with them he dissappeared off in the directtion of the magistrates court and stayed there for the best part of an hour. then all three magistrates and the council bloke , plus the woman with him all come out and marched upstairs to the crown court , looks like it has been moved for some reason

mmmmmmm am i right in thinking that is because there is a porpoer dock ???? i wonder

20 past three MR & MRS ELDER get called to the crown court ove rthe tannoy , the usher is steering clear. We go upstairs and open the door and ask are we on the record.....

..... hang on lert me see if this has recorded so it is acurate !!!!
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Angie ! Stop teasing you ratbag! This is just like when I was a child in the Saturday morning cinema club. They'd start a serial and just as it gets to the nailbiting bit.............come back next week!

Never mind reading this post, just get typing! :giggle:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby freeman-matt » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:14 pm

i thought woman could multi-task..................lol...........hurry up want to know what happened :giggle: xx
freeman-matt

Postby jobsaboba » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the english way...... :grin:

can u feel the tension ?

:love: :love: :love:

jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:24 pm

yay it recorded !!!!

si = first of all are we on the record?
mag = how do you mean ?
si = are we on the record are the proccedings being recorded
MAG = no the proceedings are never recorded in cout!
SI = The proceedings are never recorded in court ?
MAG = the proccedings are never recoreded in a magistrates court
SI = ah , i was going to say why is this a crown court and not a magastrates court?
MAG = it is a crown court room with magistrates court meeting here today
SI = i see, ok,
MAG = is not a crown court
SI = ok

SI = is the recorder not on ? so it is not being recorded
MAG = no its not being recorded
SI = may i ask why that is?
MAG = proccedings are not recorded in a magistrates court
SI = strange i have been led to beleive they are, is tere some particular reason why these proccedings aren't being recorded
MAG = its the law!
SI = It's the law? which law excatly is it?
MAG = MR ELDER I am not going to go and find out exactly what legislation it is today OK?
ME = so it is legislation then not law
SI = would you mind not referring to me as MR ELDER I am Simon of the elder family
MAG = how would you like to be referred to you then
SI = i am simon of the Elder family i am the authorised agent and signtory for the legal fiction
MAG = Elder family? the rules dont allow procceding s to be recoreded in a magistrates court and that is why they are not being recorded
SI = right, i see ok...ermmm.......
MAG = are you going to come in an address the court, i cant talk to you standing there
SI = sir would it be alright if i .....
MAG = are you going to come in an address the court
SI = yes would it be alright if i come in and enter the court............
MAG = are you going to come in instead of standing there
SI = for an on the record
me getting fed up now cos he wont let us in = CAN WE ENTER THE COURT RESERVING ALL OF OUR INALIENABLE RIGHTS
SI = I WAS GOING TO SAY i WILL BE ENTERIG THESE PROCEEDINGS AND WILL BE ENGAGING IN THEM UNDER MY OWN TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH A FULL RESERVATION OF OF MY INALIENABLE RIGHT . ARE THERE ANY OBJECTIONS
MAG = YES,THERE IS, I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU STAND AT THE MOMENT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE ENTER THE COURT AND MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN TO ME
SI - NO SO YOU ARE REFUSING ME MY HUMAN RIGHTS ARE YOU?
ME = WE ARE BEIND DENIED OUR INALIENABLE RGHTS TO DO SO
MAG = WE CANT CONDUCT THIS HEARING OR ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS UNLESS YOU ENTER THE COURT
SI = RIGHT AND i WILL ENTER THE COURT PROVIDEDING I HAVE FULL RESERVATION OF MY INALIENABLE RIGHTS
me= WE WAIVE ALL BENEFITS OF THE COURT AND WE CLAIM COMMON LAW JURISDICTION
MAG = ERRR.....I WILL GIVE YOU THE OPTION ONCE MORE DO YOU WISH TO ENETR THE COURT IN ORDER TO ENGAGE WITH THE COURT, IF YOU ARE NOT I WOULD CLOSE THE COURT AND SIGN THE WARRANT
ME = WE WILL ENTER THE COURT BUT WE WILL DO SO RESERVING OUR INALEINABLE RIGHTS
SI = WE WILL ENTER THE COURTS ....
ME = AND WAIVING ALL BENFEFITS OR THE COURTS
SI = RESERVING OUT INALIEENBLE RIGHT AND WAIVING ALL BENEFITS OF THE COURT
MAG = i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS,

magistrates get up and start to get there stuff togather to go , but council man throws his teddies out of his pram saying they ahve applied for an appliaction today bblah blah blah

dont by a camera phone pen because they are crap the sounds is all muffled , si will see if he can tweak it later to see what was ssaid but it was somethigng along the lines of we are going to grant the order and sign the applcation and procced in your absence becasue you ae refusing to come in

me : objection we havent refused we are just being refused our rights
si = we are not refusing we are being refused our right to enter this court

they are all totally ignoring us

si = so am i right i thinking the case is being dismissed ? is that is what is happening
Mag = whats happened is that the order is being granted
me = but you cant grant an order base on "in absentia" because we are here as the respresentataives and agents for the legal fiction,
si = how can you grant an order saying in absentia when we are here on behalf of tese llegal fictions
me = in absentia means the liable person is not present, and the defendant is present and so is the defendants agent, is this a case of perjury being commited sir you are refusing to recognise that the defendant is here and the defendants agent is here

he tries to talk over me yet again but i just get hat he is saying

me= so the proceedings have been drawn to a close?
si = so it would seems

magistrates cant wait to get out of there quick enough after the mention of perjury

me = DO YOU HAVE AN OATH OF OFFICE SIR?

ME = OBVIOUSLY NOT BECASUE HE HAS DEPARTED

usher comes out and i asked if I ca have a copy of the order then ? he goes in and asks and get told no !

we asked for the names of the magistartes sitting today and got told by Dan Parish the security bloke, we would have to write to llanelli to find out who was on the bench today

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Next

Return to The Court System