well I'm back !!!!!!

Re: well I'm back !!!!!!

Postby Phil: C » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:20 pm

kevin wrote: heading for the golf course and bar together,

Or the roof for a fag:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDSC23e-Lss

But seriously, thanks to both of you, and Soulwave too, for your courage, perseverance and, as George Galloway famously said, your indefatigability.

Phil C.
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Postby huntingross » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Ok guys, first....good job, it takes courage to face these people.

second....the problem getting into the court from this account and the previous one appears to be standing on the principle of "inalienable rights"....they don't concede this point in both posts you have made....and it occurs to me that you as sovereign should just march into YOUR court stating that you enter maintaining your inalienable rights....let them dispute it once you have made your comment.

At the moment you are asking them....just tell them.

And please don't take this as a critcism.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby SoulWave » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:48 pm

huntingross wrote:Ok guys, first....good job, it takes courage to face these people.

second....the problem getting into the court from this account and the previous one appears to be standing on the principle of "inalienable rights"....they don't concede this point in both posts you have made....and it occurs to me that you as sovereign should just march into YOUR court stating that you enter maintaining your inalienable rights....let them dispute it once you have made your comment.

At the moment you are asking them....just tell them.

And please don't take this as a critcism.

See, that's pretty much what I did. I said "I'll be entering this court, reserving my inalienable rights as per my notice of special appearance". I didn't ask permission. Neither did I call any of them 'your honour(s)'/sir or madam. I spoke to them directly, with no preamble. I've never called anyone sir/madam, and I don't answer to sir either (as in shops - "Can I help you sir?") :grin: Unless I had been awarded a knighthood (which is about as unlikely as it gets), I won't be called sir. And I won't use it either.

As none of this was objected to ( I gave them little chance to, to be fair. As soon as I was at the door, I stated so, paused very briefly and walked on in) I just carried on, looked around a bit then stared at them all the whole time, my eyes moving one to the next as I said what I was there to say. :grin:
SoulWave

Postby IamallthatIam » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:02 pm

i agree totally mark and this is what I have been trying to get across to Si, in everything I have read, crossing the "bar" or "entrance" to the court, i.e from land to sea and ultimately into their jurisdiction IS NOT at the threshhold / doorway into the room.

The threshold or doorway to the room is just that

The bar or the entrance is a symbolic doorway from one area to another and that is why people can sit at the back of the court or in the public gallery (?) and not be in their jurisdiction, it is only when they are called to enter the courts "space" that they are in their jurisdcition , there is probably some way to distinguish between each area be it there lovely wooden railings or carpet colour.

Si is insisting it has got to do with the door to the room as otheriwse they wouldnt object and would just let you in

someone help me out on this one please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am of the opinion that you should just march in there declare what you are doing and if they dont like it the way it is then tough shit !!!!! but thats me :rotfl:
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby IamallthatIam » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 pm

yay !! finally !!! someone sees sense !!!! i do not see any need for asking about objections that is just asking for trouble in my opinon. i am sure that if they do object they will pipe up and say something , but why give them the chance?
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby 1965freeman » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 pm

IamallthatIam,

How would these idiots react/behave, I wonder, if there were half a dozen people, with reporters notebooks and pens, sitting at the back of the court, who ALL, either prior to, or subsequently, asked the court for the names of the magistrates and the Clerk, and carefully wrote it down in front of them, asked them to spell it etc., asked where they may be contacted.....without giving them a reason why you wanted this info. They are public servants, you have a right to know etc....perhaps drop in the phrase 'investigating the process of judicial review'.....
Post any details you get of the case - I am happy to at least give them a ring and ask for this info.
Andrew:
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:32 pm

With all due respect to everybody concerned, irrespective of the reservation of our inalienable rights, it is the rights that we exercise in and out of court that settle and close every matter, and in a kangaroo-style, quasi-miltary, commercial tribunal (more commonly known as the Magistrates Court), the only rights that can be exercised are those of the creditor (the claimant), the debtor (the defendent), the Crown (the Clerk to the Justices), the officers of the court (the paid liars and henchmen), its administrators, witnesses and judges (mainly retired military and freemasons).

For the purposes of its aggressive business, in which justice never figures, Magistrates can ONLY deal with PERSONS, and the moment your STRAWMAN is served with a summons to appear in court, the capitalised name is presumed to be guilty as charged, with the Authorised Representative holding the liability. This is because, under admiralty law, an officer of the court is INCAPABLE of telling a lie!!! Therefore, we are in contempt or dishonour every time we do not offer some form of acceptance of the charges against our STRAWMAN, the renouncing of which does not settle and close any matter, except the sacrifice of our purpose-built vessel for the choppy waters of maritime.

Peace
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

Postby IamallthatIam » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:34 pm

this is what makes me laugh , according to them there is no case number , we were refused the details of those that were present, even the name of the council bloke , isn't witholding information contemptuous ? and get told to contact llanelli court to find out the presiding magistrates details while he has shut himself in an office and refused to come out , it really is pathetic - the best they could do was ask the usher to call security !!! Doh !!! I have started getting a complex now - am I really that scary ????? What a bunch of pratts !

I dont know what he thought I was going to do with him ! whatever it was he obviously knew he deserved it !

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby huntingross » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Agreed angie....if you behave like there is a jurisdiction somewhere in there that applies to you if you cross it, then they have won that mental battle straight up....

I enter this arena with all my rights intact.....
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby IamallthatIam » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:42 pm

as far as i see it in my head - (hey hang on WARNING - there is some pretty werid shit that goes round my head - don't say you havn't been warned !)
the only jurisdiction in a courtroom is the one tightly wrapped round the judge himself - has a one metre radius - and it is only there because he has put it round himself just to stop others realising he is cacking his pants! Hope that makes sense !! it does to me !!

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

PreviousNext

Return to The Court System