Liability Insurance

Liability Insurance

Postby Farmer » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:57 pm

Do Magistrates and/or Judges have liability insurance. If so, how do they obtain this?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Re: Liability Insurance

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:22 pm

I think Magistrates, Judges and courts have a bond of a certain amount and the court building has third party insurance itself.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Farmer » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Well if they do then if it follows the same way as it does in the US, that bond can be arrested by a warrant being written by the defendant when the Magistrates or judges do not behave. This means that they will not be able to get liability insurance so ending their careers. It scares them in the US so much they suddenly start behaving correctly. This process needs to be discovered for the UK. This is also done while remaining sovereign.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:30 pm

I know nothing about the differences....we have magistrates, US has all judges? The US the grand jury and we don't. Does the US have different court types as we do?

Even so, ours are only able to deal with juristic entities (aka PERSONS), so when we try to reserve rights and go in as a man, this is impossible by the very nature of the court, I believe. I am reading into this thing now and I have to say I am having my eyes opened.

It is a very interesting notion, I must say. I think the trick is ones standing.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Farmer » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:26 pm

In the US they call the Magistrates judges generally, but they have Magistrates. US courts can only deal with fictions too, namely the US citizen. They have no jurisdiction over The People who are sovereign or citizens of the pre 1868 states which are still there but unpopulated except for one that I know of.

I believe you can enter a court room and as long as you stay by the public gallery you will not enter their jurisdiction. I've attached a doc I wrote and originally uploaded on TPUC titled "Blood Test Refusal Irish Court Case". I'm sure you will remember the thread. On day two you can see that he was at the back of the court listening before he was called.

In a US court, as I understand it, crossing the bar means moving from the public gallery to where the defendant and prosecutor sit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Farmer

Postby cjellwood » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:22 pm

regarding: Blood test refusal attachment

Are you sure this is real because the judge did not ask for my consent to put me on remand?
cjellwood

Postby Farmer » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:17 pm

cjellwood wrote:regarding: Blood test refusal attachment

Are you sure this is real because the judge did not ask for my consent to put me on remand?

No idea what you are on about. The document was created from several posts to make it easy to follow the event.
Farmer

Return to The Court System