Contend Jurisdiction

Contend Jurisdiction

Postby chalkiex » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 am

Hi,

Had a look around the forum but I can't find anything on contending jurisdiction... anyone got anything... it's related to a HFC claim that has now gone to court, I have to have a repsonse up at Northampton by tomorrow 4pm...

Any help greatly appreciated.

Chalkiex.
chalkiex

Re: Contend Jurisdiction

Postby nameless » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:42 am

Hi chalkiex

Do you have an update? What did you decide to do in the end?
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby emerald city » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:48 am

Hi chalkiex, I have also posted about this, see "how to obtain common law status in court". Hope you get some guidance also. :cheer:
emerald city

Postby chalkiex » Thu May 13, 2010 8:25 am

Sent them a defence offering conditional agreement to pay with them providing the proofs, they rejected it and are taking me to court anyway, it seems that they just ignore whatever you send and take you to court anyway... I don't see how the courts can allow this to happen... the whole thing is complete bollocks... it's hard to be positive about this when all you can see is obstacle after obstacle...

There has to be a better and easier way than this, I cannot afford for bailiffs to come to my door and take my possessions, I cannot afford to stay at home to keep them out, I have a job and a mortgage and responsibility to my kids, but I also feel that the injustice of all of this has to stop... so I fight anyway.

Rant over.
chalkiex

Postby emerald city » Thu May 13, 2010 9:52 am

To chalkiex

Keep going anyway you can. I have a similar problem, not over monies, but a statute issue on planning.

If you can go to the Court and challenge right from the start their "hold" over you, i.e. jurisdiction, then that surely should put a stop to the harressment. Look on FOR NEWBIES AS MUCH AS ANYONE, posted by Veronica. I found this very helpful, but still am not quite sure, i.e. Do I go into the court, or stay outside. Do I ask for the mag.s Oath, before I claim common law jurisdiction........!!!!! again, inside the courtroom or outside ?? blah blah.

Come on everyone, Chalkiex and I are asking this question, help us out here. What should we say and in what order. And whereabouts.

All my Notices to Council are not ignored, but they refuse to answer my questions. So our only option is the court challenge.

********** Good luck Chalkiex. Is there anyone out there!!!
emerald city

Postby emerald city » Fri May 14, 2010 7:36 am

Hi Chalkiex:

Went into link at bottom of post page, ""to Court System"" or whatever it says. Then link up to Court jurisdiction only.
Look for post on ~"How to stop a court case in 5 mins. flat". Bit complex, but trying to get it condensed down by request. You could try also. Good luck, keep me posted. :cheer:
emerald city

Postby 1965freeman » Fri May 14, 2010 8:31 am

Chalkiex - if you can't find anything on this forum on how to contend jurisdiction THEN YOU HAVEN'T READ ANYWHERE NEAR ENOUGH!!!!!

ITS ALL ON HERE!
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby emerald city » Mon May 17, 2010 6:46 am

To: 1965 freeman:

Thanks for that. ! :yawn:

It obviously is all "somewhere" but in such conflicting terms. That's why chalkiex (and myself) are trying to get it condensed or in simpler terms.
emerald city

Postby emerald city » Mon May 17, 2010 6:48 am

To: chalkiex.

How are you getting on, any luck at all. :psst:
emerald city

Postby Freeman-B » Mon May 17, 2010 8:13 am

As Freeman65 said, it's all here, but you can't expect to learn it overnight - it is a significant mindshift for most people. Nor can anyone else do it for you - only you can learn what you need to know.

However, in the interest of pointing you in the right direction...

emerald city wrote:If you can go to the Court and challenge right from the start their "hold" over you, i.e. jurisdiction, then that surely should put a stop to the harressment. Look on FOR NEWBIES AS MUCH AS ANYONE, posted by Veronica.
An excellent place to start - You can find it here - viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4910

emerald city wrote:I found this very helpful, but still am not quite sure, i.e. Do I go into the court, or stay outside.
What is important is that you don't enter into a contract with them. You need to know how NOT to do that as they will try repeatedly - see the link above for starters.

emerald city wrote:Do I ask for the mag.s Oath, before I claim common law jurisdiction........!!!!! again, inside the courtroom or outside ?? blah blah.
You are sovereign. You do not ask - you DEMAND. They are your SERVANTS, not the other way round. Once you have TOLD the magistrate he is on his oath (as per the thread above) IT IS now a common-law jurisdiction, you do not need to claim anything. You need to understand how and why. Again, it is all in the post linked above

emerald city wrote:Come on everyone, Chalkiex and I are asking this question, help us out here. What should we say and in what order. And whereabouts.
One step at a time, do not try to run before you can walk, as you WILL fall.....and probably from a great height.

emerald city wrote:All my Notices to Council are not ignored, but they refuse to answer my questions. So our only option is the court challenge.

********** Good luck Chalkiex. Is there anyone out there!!!

If your notices are properly written and sent then properly followed up (the process is well documented here) then their refusal to answer your question puts them in dishonour and you have administrative remedy and may be able to counterclaim. Look at some of the threads on here regarding various "bills".

I know it can be frustrating not getting direct answers - I felt the same about 18 months ago when I first started learning about this stuff, however there are very good reasons why other people cannot give you the answers.

1. You are going to have to deal with a barrage of attempts to contract with you repeatedly and in all sorts of devious ways. You first have to be able to recognise these and THEN know how to avoid them. Knowing a few words for a specific example may be useful, but does not prepare you to deal with alternatives.

2. The system is complex....deliberately. It is designed to be inpenetrable and confusing. It takes time to understand how it works and figure out how to combat it. It is no use knowing what to say without knowing why, you will simply dig bigger holes for yourself.

3. No-one here wants to be construed as giving "legal" advice (as that is the legalised monopoly of the legal profession.....did I mention legal enough times yet?). We deal in law, not statute. Legal is their world....lawful is ours - learn the difference, as it is everything to you.

As you already suggest, these matters are pressing, and it is clear you need to act quickly. If you do not feel ready, you need time to learn. It may be possible to have your court appointments delayed - whilst you are seeking clarification or "attempting to exhaust your administrative remedies" action CANNOT be taken against you UNDER THE LAW, which applies equally to all (including the judge/mag). If nothing else, any mention of oath will usually send a mag running for the door - as soon as he does, he has abandonded the case and under article 121 section 6 of the magistrates act 1980, can take no further part in the proceedings - you just bought yourself a couple more months to study a bit more!

If all else fails, the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948) guarantees you not only the time, but also the resources to conduct your defence - demand them and use them. It also guarantees you an interpreter if you do not speak the language of the court....do you speak legalese? You might know a bit of it, but are you fluent? Whilst it is an "Act" and terefore a statute in its own right THEY are bound by it and it wouldn't hurt to be familiar with it - it is easy to find.

Good luck to both of you - people here are very helpful in answering specific questions, but you need to do some groundwork yourselves too - start at the link, then see where that takes you.

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Next

Return to The Court System