The lowdown on Bailiffs/Debt Collectors

The lowdown on Bailiffs/Debt Collectors

Postby Veronica » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:50 pm

http://www.fmotl.com/BailiffsDCAs.htm

Written on the basis of dollops of personal experience now ... including tells a few why they are "out of pocket" ... and why they are going to remain "out of pocket" (and why there is fuck-all they can do about that).
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: The lowdown on Bailiffs/Debt Collectors

Postby gepisar » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:58 am

Thank you V for that very useful reminder.
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:36 am

Beautiful logic Veronica..... as usual :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby kliff » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:33 am

Has anyone read the Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007? Pretty interesting.....

Act: http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2007/ukpga_20070015_en_1
Notes: http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2007/en/ukpgaen_20070015_en_1.htm

There is an awful amount of talk about taking away Common Law rights - :puzz: :thinks:
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby pitano1 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:48 pm

hi v..
thanks for the clarification...iam expecting another visit from marston bailifs...have another unpaid fine??? 170 quid

so when i asked the last pair of dickheads about their oath,they told me a porky..

me thinks that the reception will be a bit different this time.

thanks...again.

grrr.

pitano1
:yes:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby hurn » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:01 pm

at the end of the day these fuckwits and bullies only have the so called power and authority if you let them have it ,i personally tell them to shut the gate as they leave my property and the same goes for the policy enforcers aswell ,my biggest downfall is i get bored with them and start to loose my temper which you shouldnt but im that pissed of with them thinking they are above us all and you should bow down to them (in there dreams)i get to the stage that i want the policyenforcers to stop me so i can have a confrontation with them non violent of course :police: :giggle: :peace:
DONT WORRY IT WONT BE LONG NOW the countdown has started
hurn

Postby nameless » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:45 am

Hi hurn

I take it you don't have a car, or a car that is in sight for them to clamp? Cars seem to be our weak spot. Perhaps to keep changing the 'registered keeper' is a possible solution.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:56 pm

kliff wrote:Has anyone read the Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007? Pretty interesting.....

Act: http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2007/ukpga_20070015_en_1
Notes: http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2007/en/ukpgaen_20070015_en_1.htm

There is an awful amount of talk about taking away Common Law rights - :puzz: :thinks:

Oh ... here we go again! Anyone who talks like that hasn't a clue what "Common Law Rights" means.

Look up the word: Indefeasible.

How many times do I have to say this????????????

I'm in the same mould as hurn. My latest letter ... copied to 4 of them (posted today)

Arseholes,

Well, I have received all your toilet paper, containing all kinds of dire threats & menaces, and I waited in for you to turn up, and make good on those threats, and what happened? One big “no show” is what happened. Cat got your tongue?

Well, I’ve got a suggestion. Why don’t you try some LAW, instead? All you have to do is to obtain a LAWFUL Warrant, and I would be putty in your hands.

Wouldn’t I?

Then you’d have the right to make good on every threat you’d made.

Wouldn’t you?

How do you obtain a LAWFUL warrant?

Easy. Easy-peasy. You take me to Court. A REAL Court. One with a Jury. You tell them your side of the story, and I tell them mine. And they find me guilty of wrongdoing, and they will agree that a LAWFUL Warrant should be issued.

That’s it. Simple as that!

You will tell them that I owe you some money, and I will explain to them exactly how you got YOURSELVES into that situation. By deviousness. By deception. By underhandedness. By FRAUD.

I will explain it all to them, chapter & verse.

What do you think they’ll say?

Do you think they will agree with you?

If they do, then you’ll have the LAWFUL Warrant you need.

Or … do you suppose – having heard the WHOLE story – they might – just might - say: "Well it would have been all right if you had established all this beforehand, and agreed to be paid back, and had expected to be reimbursed plus some reasonable costs … but to just waltz in, uninvited, take over, and start flinging your weight around, isn't really on. Especially when you started to demand about 900% of your outlay. And, by the way, if YOU could buy it for 10% or less … why was it not possible to directly sell it to the original person at that same price? Why was the original demand so high, if it could be sold at 10% or less? What special favour do you have, to buy it at 10% or less?"

… and then tell you to fuck off … just like I do? What do you think? Going for it? Going for some LAW? (After all, your “LEGAL bollox” hasn’t worked, has it?)

And, if the Jury don’t agree with you, then that would be tantamount to you admitting attempted FRAUD, under Oath, in a Court of Law. And the next step would be for the Boys in Blue to feel your scrawny collars around your scrawny necks. Wouldn’t it?

So … come on, then. Bring it on. Push the envelope. Convince a Jury of the so-called ‘rightfulness’ of your arrogance.

Cat got your tongues?

You are pig ignorant, arrogant, arseholes, aren’t you? Scrub your disgustingly filthy, dirty hands forever … you’ll never get them clean.

Take your rubber-stamped, toilet paper, so-called “Warrants”, and stuff them up your arse (I prefer Andrex). Rubber-stamped ‘Warrants’, signed by someone who was NOT UNDER OATH at the time, and was thus IMPERSONATING the “Judge” he claimed to be. (Even more FRAUD … yes this would be fully explained to the Jury. His collar would be felt, as well).

Any ‘move’ made against me … in the physical sense … and this is what you are looking at. FYI: You haven’t heard the last of this … not by a very long way … as more and more people find out. A wise move on your part would be to shut up shop. Right now. Crawl back under your stones, and lick your wounds.

Sealed:

NO PROMISE = NO LAWFUL CONTRACT = NO OBLIGATION IN LAW

Copies to: Newlyn, Fredericksons, Collect “Services”, Islington Parking “Services”. I’ll take you all on. Collectively if you like.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:07 pm

Car?

Fill in the Export Tab on the V5C.

Export it. Export it to Forvik Island (although they don't even ask 'where')
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby hurn » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:07 pm

nameless wrote:Hi hurn

I take it you don't have a car, or a car that is in sight for them to clamp? Cars seem to be our weak spot. Perhaps to keep changing the 'registered keeper' is a possible solution.

yea i do m8 i have a trooper parked on my drive with no mot or tax or insurance ..i take it for a run now and again when im traveling about , being a taxi driver i have a car for driving and doing my job which is fully taxed and insured and mot ..you see the human travels in the trooper but the strawman drives the taxi :peace:
oh and im in the prosess of registering my so called tag (name) as a buisiness ,just another way for me to play with the so called autoritave people,and im thinking of signining my house and all my possesions over to my daughter ,should be fun :peace: :giggle:
DONT WORRY IT WONT BE LONG NOW the countdown has started
hurn

Next

Return to The Court System