Under God, so help me God. That was your Oath.

Under God, so help me God. That was your Oath.

Postby Prajna » Sat May 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Please excuse me and point me in the right direction if this has already been explained somewhere, but how does the above put a judge on his oath? Is it to say, "I am reminding you of your oath by quoting a part of it" or is there some more esoteric meaning that is not obvious to me?
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Re: Under God, so help me God. That was your Oath.

Postby huntingross » Sat May 01, 2010 12:23 pm

My understanding, prajna is this....

There are many different versions of oaths, the common point being "under god".....so it is a reminder (as you say) that they are under oath.

An annoying fact for them, when they shove the book in your hand....it says we are "as god".....whoops
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby jobsaboba » Sat May 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Question.....do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth ?

Answer...... yes about as much truth as there is in this book !! pml

Jobs :love:
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby Prajna » Sat May 01, 2010 12:48 pm

HuntingRoss, thanks.

jobsaboba wrote:Question.....do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth ?

Answer...... yes about as much truth as there is in this book !! pml

Jobs :love:

:grin: My only honest answer to that question is: "I don't know the whole truth, nor do I know anybody who knows the whole truth, nor would you have time for the whole truth even if I was capable of telling it. I have a very limited understanding of the truth, which I am ever making every effort to expand but, having made the mistake many times in my life of thinking I had a grasp on the truth, only to discover later as I learned more that I was mistaken, I am very wary of thinking I know the truth."

There is a great deal more I could say on the subject but I doubt they would even permit me to tell them that much of the truth.
Prajna

Postby IamallthatIam » Sat May 01, 2010 1:06 pm

their Oath is a common law oath, by putting them back on their oath - their common law oath , you bring them back into the remit of common law and into a common law court ( court de jure) as opposed to a fraudulent court of commerce ( court de facto) - back into common law jurisdiction.

As the system now stands judges and magistrates do not operate under oath (unless you put them there) that is how they get away with doing what they are dong, They perform in there fraudulent de facto courts as the head of their corporate business trading for profit chucking about their rules and orders.

Whilst under their oath they cannot practice law from the bench , their sole purpose is to adjudicate with impartiality without bias ( that means not in the pocket of the claimant that paid the judges wages to hear the case)
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby Prajna » Sat May 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Thanks, IAm. I understood that, it was just making sense of the "Under God, so help me God. That was your Oath." bit I needed clarification on. If it is just referring them back to their oath then I now understand it and see how it is supposed to work. You must admit that, at first glance, it appears to be saying their oath is simply "Under God, so help me God."
Prajna

Postby Veronica » Sat May 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Sovereignty explained here.

In fact the link to 'everything' is "Reality" ... just below "Board Index"
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Prajna » Sat May 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Thanks, V. A quiz, goodie, goodie, I'll be quiet while I check it out. :grin:

Thanks, V. I delight in your humour, as always.
Prajna

Postby Veronica » Sat May 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Prajna wrote:Thanks, V. A quiz, goodie, goodie, I'll be quiet while I check it out. :grin:

Write the answers on a postcard, and send to David Cameron.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby IamallthatIam » Sat May 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Ahhhh right i see, "Under God" with the emphasis on "Under" refers to the fact that under God we are all equal based on the teaching of the bible - which they want us to swear on - on that basis alone logic dictates that if we are all equal under god the only supreme authority above us is God and not the judge or magistrate.

This is precisely why defacto courts of commerce can't work.

On oath and under God ( not above God) a singular judge is Mr. Nobody and cannot condemn, he has no authority over another living man that is why the only true common law courts , dejure courts, have a jury of your peers - trial by majority - not one man sat in judgement. All a judge can do is act as referee.

A judge cannot possibly be under his oath in a court of commerce, because to be placed their means he cannot operate within the parameters of the commercial set up - just cant be done purely because teh way the system operates.

If you judge tries to say ( once you put him on oath ) "oh well yes of course I am on my oath, i'm a judge don't ya know ?" as i have seen done, he is lying. just ask where the jury is?

that is exactly why when judges are placed on their oath they get up and walk out, they have no choice but to recuse themselves as the mere act of staying makes them perjurous
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Next

Return to The Court System