Is This a Victory?

Is This a Victory?

Postby nameless » Fri May 07, 2010 9:31 am

Is this a victory? I hope so, but I am still suspicious as I am not sure what's going on here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by nameless on Fri May 07, 2010 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Re: Is This a Victory?

Postby holy vehm » Fri May 07, 2010 9:35 am

The link doesnt open mate
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby nameless » Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 am

No,I realised that I hadn't removed all private info. It's coming.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby 1965freeman » Fri May 07, 2010 9:53 am

not sure what you're getting at.
Which info , precisely did YOU remove, and which did THEY fail to detail?
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby nameless » Fri May 07, 2010 10:12 am

I removed name, address, claim number, court address etc.

They seem to be saying on this form that the company who took us to court are the ones who should pay us.

We received a claim from the Northampton Centre on behalf of a utility (AFV), which we defended as authorised representative of the strawman, which culminated in this hearing which we are now dealing with. We sent a Negative Averment to the court stating that we were not the defendant and that there was no evidence to prove so. We also questioned the judge as to whether he would be construing a trust in this matter and if so we as trustors appoint the solicitor as trustee. We also charged him with being under his oath. We did not attend court.

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby kliff » Fri May 07, 2010 10:20 am

nameless wrote:
They seem to be saying on this form that the company who took us to court are the ones who should pay us.

Yep, that's how I read it.
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby 1965freeman » Fri May 07, 2010 10:46 am

IF the 'name' in the 'claimant' box is that of the Bank, then YES!

YOU have a judgement in favour of 'the defendant'. It may be a trick to get you to agree that you were the original 'defendant', but otherwise - THEY owe YOU.

Its either that or ONE ALMIGHTY COCK-UP on behalf of the muppet in the county court that produced this document.
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby notolivercromwell » Fri May 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Seems like a victory to me. But what about the changed date of that judgement ?
notolivercromwell

Postby Veronica » Fri May 07, 2010 6:05 pm

As 1965Freeman says this is probably a series of typos ... but this says 'they owe you'. BUT DON'T CLAIM ON IT ... just use it as an 'Insurance Policy'.

This Hearing was in a County Court, and thus in front of a so-called Judge? (???) And it says "It was adjudged" ... but does say who by. This could very well be because the so-called Judge was NOT UNDER OATH. Thus it was a non-judgement anyway.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby nameless » Fri May 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Many thanks for all the replies.

In answer to notolivercromwell, the case was heard on the 22 April and as we can see, the judgement order was made out on the 4th May and then crossed out.

In answer to Veronica's question, yes, it was a judge who we sent all our paperwork to, as well as to the court manager, and we put both of them under their oaths of office. Thanks for the tip about using it as an insurance policy. We were certainly not going to claim on it, and if we receive a cheque (lol), presumably we return it. We're in the process of liening their CEO anyway.

Lord Denning
nameless

Next

Return to The Court System