A friend in need

A friend in need

Postby treeman » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:22 pm

This is from a member (Matt;Speake) I made a moderator, but I pressed the wrong button and deleted him, can anyone assist in helping him. :peace:

Hey your only human lol and I totally accept your apology :shake: :yes: , I do have one question you may be able to help with if you don't mind, I've just completed an affidavit for court I'm going to put 1 penny stamps in each corner and on the back and sign through them, this I have been informed brings in to play all the royal mail laws meaning the judge can't ignore it as he would be breaking those laws, but I have no idea of how to get the affidavit into the judges evidence files to begin with :puzz: , if you or any of the other guys have any idea it would be a massive help, thank you and namaste ! :peace:

Like I said I fucked up, but just because he's unable to post doesnt mean we can't help. :yes: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Re: A friend in need

Postby treeman » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:12 pm

treeman wrote:This is from a member I made a moderator, but I pressed the wrong button and deleted him, can anyone assist in helping him. :peace:

Hey your only human lol and I totally accept your apology :shake: :yes: , I do have one question you may be able to help with if you don't mind, I've just completed an affidavit for court I'm going to put 1 penny stamps in each corner and on the back and sign through them, this I have been informed brings in to play all the royal mail laws meaning the judge can't ignore it as he would be breaking those laws, but I have no idea of how to get the affidavit into the judges evidence files to begin with :puzz: , if you or any of the other guys have any idea it would be a massive help, thank you and namaste ! :peace:

Like I said I fucked up, but just because he's unable to post doesnt mean we can't help. :yes: :peace:

I have read about about this procedure probably on the forum somewhere but just dont have the info to be able to assist ,can anyone clarify or can anyone help. :peace:

treeman

Postby bustachemtrails » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:48 pm

I remember a winston shrout lecture where he explains the stamping of the documents and also the deceptive way your files do not get passed the clerk of the courts folder.

If i remember correctly ?? You have to expressly request that the files be placed in the judges or Magistrates file. And to stop the judge from looking at the reverse of the documents only, the stamps prevent this corrupt behaviour....apparently ?

If i had a memory i'd be lethal....the info is on my laptop which is not available at the moment.
bustachemtrails

Postby sosii » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Isn't it to do with the post master general, the office that he/she occupies and that their bond?
The post office isn't the post service, I have links somewhere (it's at least a year since I looked
at that) I'll see if I can find it all.
I declare that I, being a sovereign free man on the land, am a living soul and that I am the only power and authority within my life.
sosii

Postby sosii » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Here's one, I know I have a pdf or two on it somewhere too.

http://www.webmavin.com/UPU-postalpower.html
I declare that I, being a sovereign free man on the land, am a living soul and that I am the only power and authority within my life.
sosii

Postby huntingross » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Bill Thornton, 1215 Law notes, has a procedure for this.....it's in the tapes on his website....but it goes along the lines of sending them recorded delivery to the court.

Also, you can read them into the record, and avoid all the dodging tricks
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby treeman » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Really appreciate the input guys, (trying to make amends for my clerical error,so to speak). Have any of you got any objections to me moving this from moderator chat into general, so he can input the info and work out a plan of defence. :love: :peace:

treeman

Postby treeman » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:00 pm

treeman

Postby boo boo » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi Stan,

I have heard although not verified that if you send an envelope to the clerk,and inside that envelope is another envelope titled FAO Judge whoever private and confidential, with the affi inside then this will get to the judge.

Recorded as always

Hope it helps
boo boo

Postby treeman » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:07 pm

boo boo wrote:Hi Stan,

I have heard although not verified that if you send an envelope to the clerk,and inside that envelope is another envelope titled FAO Judge whoever private and confidential, with the affi inside then this will get to the judge.

Recorded as always

Hope it helps

Thanx mate, let me know when you intend to be in the vicinity. :8-): :peace:

treeman

Return to The Court System