Cometh the Moment...

Cometh the Moment...

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:17 am

When preparation meets opportunity, the cognitive disonance that so often renders justice unattainable will be shattered by the sheer number of claims against the banksters, in support of which I humbly offer my thoughts:

http://freetheplanet.net/articles/178/cometh-the-moment-new-post

Namaste
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

Re: Cometh the Moment...

Postby huntingross » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:01 am

Michael, I have just embarked on a process to discover my documents from the Bank of Scotland, so far no response.

I currently don't know what a Class Action involves, but I'm prepared to find out.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Nice to hear from you again Michael :yes: Great post :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:28 pm

huntingross wrote:Michael, I have just embarked on a process to discover my documents from the Bank of Scotland, so far no response.

I currently don't know what a Class Action involves, but I'm prepared to find out.

Whilst Class Action suits originated in the US, on these shores they are known as Representative Actions or Group Litigations and are governed by CPR Part 19.6 and 19.11:

http://www.justice.gov.uk/civil/procrules_fin/contents/parts/part19.htm#IDAQRIOB

Criteria for Representative Actions:

http://www.clydeco.com/knowledge/articles/criteria-for-representative-actions.cfm

Without issuing legal proceedings it is alomost impossible to get the banksters to disclose the original documents pertaining to an alleged loan and/or its accounting on both sides of the ledger. However, any bank named in a civil claim can be forced to disclose under CPR Part 31 and the Bankers' Books Evidence Act 1879:

http://www.justice.gov.uk/civil/procrules_fin/contents/parts/part31.htm
http://freetheplanet.net/articles/172/bankers-books-evidence-act-1879

In which case, an application for an Order of Specific Disclosure would be the appropriate remedy, provided that all efforts have been made to obtain disclosure in an administrative process prior to the issue of legal proceedings.

Namaste

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:49 pm

It is apparent that there is an unpleasant, sinking feeling currently being experienced by many researchers of these subjects, some of whom have tasted life at the sharp end of Great British injustice. Time and again over the past six weeks I have read posts made on various research forums by people who are openly proclaiming that the system is so corrupt that it is a futile exercise to seek justice from within it and the only viable alternative is potentially violent revolution.

With all due respect to everybody concerned, I believe this is the result of two things:

1] a failure to recognise and rectify fundamental procedural errors and omissions in our delaings with the Courts

2] the efforts of counter-intelligence agents who have been ordered to create fear and doubt in any way they can

Given the circumstances, perhaps I need to clarify that the purpose of making this post was to convey the following:

The ultimate remedy of the people is to bring Representative Actions against every commercial bank doing business on these shores. I will shortly be posting the Case Against the Banks, in which I will seek to demonstrate the argument in English Law that renders null and void every Mortgage Deed and its associated documents.

Lest we forget...the vast majority of the judges, clerks, lawyers, barristers, bailiffs, police officers, politicians, intelligence operatives, civil servants and other wage-slaves are getting shafted by the banksters, just like almost everybody else. Merely by the inevitable attraction of the negative energy created by the harm, loss and damage they have orchestrated for private gain, the total collapse of their global monopoly is a foregone conclusion. It is also my wholehearted conviction that we are on the verge of the kind of unprecedented success that will vibrate right through the legal systems of the globe. The question is, are we ready for it?

We are currently one legal precedent away from the suspension of mortgage foreclosures in this country, as has already happened in all fifty US states. Is it any wonder that the banksters are using the secret services they control in an attempt to convince us that no matter what we do we will never be party to a just verdict? The truth is rarely what it seems to be. The illusion of good luck arises when opportunity meets preparation.

Namaste

Postby holy vehm » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:39 pm

The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael wrote:The illusion of good luck arises when opportunity meets preparation.

I like that, as soon as i read it it resonated.

The more afraid we feel the closer to the truth we become, what i mean is they are doing all they can to keep us afraid, that its a lost cause, when in fact we are closer to the truth than we have ever been.

You are very correct in your observations, that people are feeling that things are hopeless, justice is unattainable, the corruption is too great, but perhaps we have to reach this point. Everything has an end, even corruption and greed must end sometime. The illusion that the banks have created was always going to fail at some point in time. Is that bubble on the verge of bursting.
My worry is that tptb will and are aware of that fact and will orchestrate its demise so it survives in another format, they are busy building something ready to replace it with and to sell it to us as salvation.
Or does it matter not, for the bang and fallout will be so great that nothing they do will survive, is mankind on the verge, the cusp of something, the next step in its evolution.
We are sold the illusion that we have never had it so good yet we have never been so oppressed, so enslaved by so few.
Perhaps its not our 'job' to wake people up, the coming big bang will do that for us, maybe our 'job' is to catch them when they fall.

namaste michael, your posts are always enlightening.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:17 am

The ultimate remedy of the people is to bring Representative Actions against every commercial bank doing business on these shores
:sun:

Top!!
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby pitano1 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:13 am

bring it on... :shake:
pitano1 xx
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:30 pm

(So..to explain a little... for my own benefit)....a rough mini outline.

If my comprehension is correct. Say 25 of us have an issue with eg. 'moorcroft' we file one case against them and pursue it that way rather than the way we have been doing it one at a time. Same applies to eg. 'northernrock'...'Barclaycard or whatever bandidi outfit is our common adversary.

This approach gives much greater coherence to what we are doing. Correct?
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:35 pm

the_common_law_reverend_kenny wrote:(So..to explain a little... for my own benefit)....a rough mini outline.

If my comprehension is correct. Say 25 of us have an issue with eg. 'moorcroft' we file one case against them and pursue it that way rather than the way we have been doing it one at a time. Same applies to eg. 'northernrock'...'Barclaycard or whatever bandidi outfit is our common adversary.

This approach gives much greater coherence to what we are doing. Correct?

Your comprehension is correct my friend, although if my own experience of a myriad of interlopers [including Moorcroft] is anything to go by, they tend to return the account to their "cient" when faced with legal proceedings and being named as a co-lien debtor. Nevertheless, the basic premise is exactly as you imagined.

It also goes without saying that the more people who join the actions, the sooner there will be a "test case" decided in the High Court. And perhaps best of all, nobody will have to face the Courts on their own, which is probably the root cause of most people's fear of taking on the invisible architects of the system.

We need volunteers to lead the actions against every bank, each of which could be founded upon identical claims and supported by unchallengable legal authorities, statute, common and case law. However, because of the somewhat sensitive nature of this discussion, may I humbly suggest that all those interested in doing so might mutually benefit from convening a meeting of minds, hearts and souls at the earliest possible juncture.

Namaste

Next

Return to The Court System