If Im In court - 2 Questions ??

If Im In court - 2 Questions ??

Postby newmannewy » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:25 pm

How do I refer to myself ?

If im in court & im acting as 3rd party representative.. How can I refer to the Strawman ?

I was thinking client.. But client denotes someone who has paid for the services of the representative.. Any other words I can use ?.. Strawman is not very colourable.. And they may get the impression im being facetious or something.

Also how to settle & close the matter ?
Lets say im in court and that I get them to agree to the terms of the Notice that I sent & that they have agreed via acquiescence.. Or that they get a bit flustered with what I have proposed as a settled manner.

How do I say for them to close the matter so I can get out the court ?

"I believe there is no case to answer as the matter has been settled. So please close the case or strike it from the record."

Like what terminology should I use to say "The case has been settled so close the case"..

regards
newy
http://www.thebigwakeup.co.uk - My own personal site dedicated to helping newbies wake up and see the bigger picture.
Feel free to pass comment, point out my failings & or generally critisice - (It's a working progress)
newmannewy

Re: If Im In court - 2 Questions ??

Postby squark » Wed May 11, 2011 8:08 pm

I think I would go with, For the purpose of this interaction you may address me as Simon (Its my name)
I am third party representative for the corporation(from Blacks) MR SIMON ETC.

I love the Dorothy Gale in County Court of OZ vids. That made me laugh. Now a month later I almost comprehend it too!

This is my first post. I was very very lucky, reading the For Newbies thread.........just in time i got to... LOCKED!
One more line and my head would have EXPLODED!

I watched some vids on you tube and it all seemed so simple. Here theres too much info! Its nice to find a nice quiet box just to type away in.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Re: If Im In court - 2 Questions ??

Postby jonboy » Wed May 11, 2011 8:57 pm

"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Return to The Court System