Response To Court Summons

Response To Court Summons

Postby canyon80 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 am

I recently was served with a summons for a credit card debt. The summons says that I have 30 days to contest and that I must use forms provided by the court to do so (on their website). I have a tacit agreement with the bank as a result of their silence to my 3 letters requesting verification of their claim. I responded to the court with a letter of conditional acceptance and request for clarification of paperwork received (not using their forms). In my letter I also talk about how it is my understanding that a PERSON is a CORPORATION and I am a flesh and blood human being. I also asked them to please address all further correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Sxxx: of the Mxxxxx family. What I received in response was a letter addressed to Sxxx: of the Mxxxxx family containing the original summons and letter I sent them with a stamp that says Filed and then CANCELED over the top of it. They also enclosed a Notice To Filing Party stating that they were unable to process my papers because legal formatting is required and they refer me to California Rules of Court regarding proper formating. Below is the letter I have composed in response. Any feedback is appreciated!!

NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR CLARIFICAION OF PAPERWORK RECEIVED

Dear Sirs,

The enclosed paperwork was delivered to the address at which I dwell addressed to Sxxx: of the Mxxxxx family. My Notice Of Conditional Agreement And Request For Clarification Of Paper Work Received was not clarified therefore we have a tacit agreement that you have no objections to my notice and/or are unable to provide proof of claim to my points. I have read your Notice To Filing Party stating that legal formatting is required. I seek clarification of your notice so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights. It is my intent to remain in honor and act in a peaceful and law-abiding manner at all times. I have no wish to dishonor any valid lawful obligation on my part and my request for clarification is only that I may be fully informed and understand my rights and obligations.

It is my understanding that your Notice To Filing Party does not apply to me because I do not wish to “file” nor am I in the process of “filing”.

It is my understanding that the word file means to submit and the word submit means to yield to authority and the word yield means to relinquish or surrender. Therefore if I use paperwork in the legal formatting that your notice states is required by the court then I would be “surrendering to authority” and therefore accepting the courts offer to go to court. Could you please confirm or deny this to me to clarify my understanding.

It is my understanding that if I use the legal formatting required by the court that I will be accepting the courts offer to go to court therefore entering into a contract with the court. Could you please confirm or deny this to me to clarify my understanding.

The time limit to reply to this notice is Ten (10) days from the date of this notice

If I do not receive a reply to my notice with explanation to my queries and points raised within, in the above time frame, then I would be of the assumption that you have no objections to my notice.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity,

By:

By: Sxxx: of the Mxxxxx family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved

Please continue to address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Sxxx: of the Mxxxxx family, as commonly called or Sxxx: Mxxxxx, thank you.

Encl: Summons, Notice Of Conditional Agreement And Request For Clarification Of Paperwork Received and Notice To Filing Party
canyon80

Return to The Court System