Magistrates acknowledging their oath

Magistrates acknowledging their oath

Postby Farmer » Thu May 26, 2011 8:22 am

I'm beginning to wonder whether there is any point of trying to get a magistrate to acknowledge the oath they have taken. When reading the posts on the police forum recently, the point they were making on there was that they as police officers were automatically under their oath; they found it strange that it was even being questioned. I think I would agree with that now, after all, in the past, once the oath was given, you were bound by it whether you acknowledged it or not. The same must be true for magistrates as well. I think the solution to this is to simply present the oath as evidence in court, plus first asking a few questions like is this a hearing or trial first to get the magistrate to unsuspectingly first pen the dots which you later connect to close the trap as Mark Stevens does.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Re: Magistrates acknowledging their oath

Postby knightron » Thu May 26, 2011 1:34 pm

You are right on the Mark there Farmer... In one of the anti-terrorist vids on you tube he says the answer to it is, to get the court on record as taking judicial notice of the magistrates Oath.. once it is on record that they are acting under their oaths, any dodgy dealings they do or any ultra virus (without jurisdiction)decisions they make are apealable..Like issuing summary Judgements and using the court to issue liability orders..These are civil matters that can only be dealt with in county court under a Judge and I think I am right in saying you can ask for a jury to be convened to sit and adjudicate any case there.
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby jonboy » Thu May 26, 2011 2:25 pm

I think there is every point in asking both Police and Magistrates to honour their oaths, the squirming tantrums of magistrates will help to wake a few sheeple up in the courtroom, and the police can be informed of the difference between LAW and statute.

The notion of the police believeing that they are automatically on their oaths at all times is absurd. How can dishing out a £60 on the spot fine for not wearing a seatbelt possibly be in accordance with ANY single part of their oath?

They are so fucking brainwashed it angers me.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby jobsaboba » Thu May 26, 2011 3:37 pm

I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Return to The Court System