Corrupt Court staff

Corrupt Court staff

Postby woodman » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:04 am

‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
User avatar
woodman
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:17 pm
Location: Two Dogs Fightin'

Re: Corrupt Court staff

Postby kevin » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Munir Patel, 21, boasted that he took bribes ‘all day long’ at Redbridge Magistrates Court, East London,

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2022270/Two-magistrates-court-staff-arrested-taking-500-bribes-wipe-speeding-records.html#ixzz1U3qRknbf


and a 21 year old magistrate!!! I'm not surprised no one gets any satisfaction in court if it's run by corrupt 21 year olds
kevin
Newbie
Newbie
 

Re: Corrupt Court staff

Postby Lowery » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:08 am

kevin wrote:and a 21 year old magistrate!!! I'm not surprised no one gets any satisfaction in court if it's run by corrupt 21 year olds



Does it actually say "a 21 year old magistrate"? It just says staff from what I have just read.
Lowery
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 am

Re: Corrupt Court staff

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:53 am

Lowery wrote:
Does it actually say "a 21 year old magistrate"? It just says staff from what I have just read.


you are correct. thank goodness for that, two staff members at the magistrates court.
kevin
Newbie
Newbie
 

Re: Corrupt Court staff

Postby Lowery » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:44 pm

kevin wrote:
Lowery wrote:
Does it actually say "a 21 year old magistrate"? It just says staff from what I have just read.


you are correct. thank goodness for that, two staff members at the magistrates court.


Yes. Two pen pushers, also known commonly as office clerks dealing in back hander’s for favours given to their mates. Goes on all the time and in all fields Kev.
Lowery
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 am


Return to The Court System

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron