Wednesday, 1st December 2010

Veronica dumps the contents of her brain on all and sundry.

Wednesday, 1st December 2010

Postby Veronica » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:36 pm

This is the last time I will post on this Board of Forums.

(Some of … a few of) The reasons are as follows.

It has become perfectly clear to me that I'm wasting my time with the vast majority … the Tokers. In trying to get CLEAR ideas across into their befuddled brains, I have to say the same things over and over again … until eventually the penny may drop … and I'm finally pissed off with having to do that.

I get arguments to deal with, such as: "I'm entitled to do what I wish to my body in my own space".

An argument ENTIRELY LOOKED AT from THEIR befuddled point of view.

No attempt, whatsoever, to look at it from MY point of view, in the context of a Community.

Of course they have to right to do what they wish with their own body IN THEIR OWN SPACE … but how about looking at it from MY point of view, when my own space may be next door?

The Policymen are so Robotic that THEY DO NOT RECOGNISE "own space" … as distinct for some other "own space". (As who made this argument knows only too well …when they recently impounded "his own space")

So, when they follow a Toker back to "his own space" … AND RAID HIM … they will automatically raid MY OWN SPACE … and that of everyone else in the Community.

Now, why should MY OWN SPACE be trashed, just because he was doing "what he was entitled to do in his own space"?

Huh?

The first Rules of Common Law: DO NOT CAUSE LOSS TO ANYONE ELSE EITHER DELIBERATELY OR - AS FAR AS POSSIBLE - ACCIDENTALLY.

So I'm standing there, with my space trashed, and s/he is saying "Sorry V"???? (And that's all he or she could say)

Well, that's not good enough.

So I won't be there.

Then we have another augment … we get: "I won't be told what to do. I do not accept control".

Well, I DO accept control. SELF-CONTROL. Such that what -I- do does not impinge on anyone else. Such that I abide by the Common Law of NOT CAUSING HARM OR LOSS TO ANYONE ELSE EITHER DELIBERATELY OR - AS FAR AS POSSIBLE - ACCIDENTALLY.

Well done Tokers!

You've managed to run Veronica:

1. Out of any Community … including one before it even got off the ground, and

2. Off the Board of Forums that she pays for.

You have those two successes to your credit now.

The very fact that I have had to write this BLEEDIN' OBVIOUS … is indicative of the situation. If your brains were not so befuddled with pot, weed, etc, it would not have been necessary to say it. Because you would have realised it for yourselves … it's so FUCKING OBVIOUS..

Toking is "The In-Built Self Destruction Mechanism for the Freedom Movement"
The reason is very simple. At the moment 'they' think we are small enough not to worry about. As the Movement may grow, will will become a problem 'they' will need to deal with. 'They' will no doubt try lots of things (Paedophile Cult ... etc) but ... when all that fails ... Toking will be used as the fallback reason for clamping down.

There you have it on the 1st December, 2010.

You have the right to do what you will with your own body. But you DON'T have the right to fuck up FREEDOM for everyone else.

If you don't like what I've said above ... TOUGH. It's the TRUTH ... and only the Truth will ever set you free. Getting as high as a kite is NOT "freedom".

Our work will carry on in a new, hidden Board of Forums, where only non-Tokers will be invited. It you wish to be a part of that REAL Freedom Movement, then e-mail me.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Wednesday, 1st December 2010

Postby Veronica » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Tokers ... YOU ARE SO -FUCKING- STUPID!!!!!

Where do you think it comes from?

How, do you think, you are 'allowed' to get hold of it ... and why?

In who's pockets, do you think, what you pay for it actually ends up?

THE VERY PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO CRUSH YOUR FREEDOM

Tokers ... YOU ARE SO -FUCKING- STUPID!!!!!

And if you feel insulted, then I feel insulted by having to 'tolerate' you.

And I don't give a flying fuck if you never come near this Board ever again.

Go start your own "Dope-ridden" Board. (See how far you get)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Wednesday, 1st December 2010

Postby Veronica » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:07 pm

Final, final word on the subject.

If this Freedom Movement is ever going to succeed, it must be whiter than white.

(And ... deep in your heart of hearts ... you know that)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to Veronica's Blog