Lawyers and what you should know.

Re: Lawyers and what you should know.

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:44 pm

You make a good point. I'll read the lot but you owe me 2 hours of my life back if it turns out to be total bollocks! :grin:
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:17 pm

Hi dreadlock!

Wow! Thank you. Deal.
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:03 pm

I must apologise to hrp.
I had not read his posts "agency for idiots" and "joinder for idiots" when I berated him for not mentioning that the vessel is a person.

He did state that fact, though you have to read both the previously mentioned posts to catch it:
HER MAJESTY AND AN ORGANIZATION. It’s the ultimate artificial person.

JOHN SCOTT DUNCAN = LEGAL NAME, LEGAL ENTITY, REGISTERED CROWN ORGANIZATION. This is where all the ACCOUNTING and SURETY happens. When you use this name, you are ACTING in COMMERCE. When you use this name, there is always a MONETARY VALUE attached to it. Under ADMIRALTY JURISDICTION this would be a “VESSEL”.

I apologise. I must add though that the LEGAL NAME/PERSON remains a VESSEL in maritime jurisdiction and should more accurately be referred to as a vessel, rather than an organisation, as it has multiple functions one of which is to transport the attached man from the Law of the Land jurisdiction to the maritime. A mere organisation does not suffice for that implied functionality.

My other criticism, as regards the lein, remains unchanged.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:12 am

Hi dreadlock

Having been advised of a learned elder's prior attempt at liening on the NAME, it seems the stumbling block was the fact that the notaries (whose involvement is necessary in initiating the lien) had been instructed not to participate in such an action. Apparently no problem in gaining their assistance to lien other things. This suggests to me that with the notary's compliance liening the NAME is not only possible but effective - why else would T.H.E.Y. go to such lengths to block it?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby cassandra » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:50 pm

The Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury, 1 The Sanctuary, Westminster, London, SW1P 3JT

Perhaps a question or two on the matter of liening the strawman could be directed to the Master of the Faculty at above address. It could be an interesting exercise for you.

As a matter of immediate interest, my last two liens were done through a regular solicitor. The two lien recipients, criminal types, tried to block legal action by three times complaining to the police of harassment and complaining to the law society about the solicitor. The police were dealt with easily enough and the law society conducted their usual stealthy ninja investigation. They then spoke to the solicitor, who then spoke to us and showed us the letter she'd received telling her she'd been under investigation and cleared of all wrongdoing in the matter. The law society said nothing wrong had happened, the documents were good and it was a normal, regular legal process. The solicitor merely did her job, witnessed and sent documents, and all was well. So, the point here is that a notary is not the be all and end all of it - you can use a regular solicitor to send the lien instruments and receive replies.
In Scotland there are no notaries anyway and they've always used solicitors.
The big question they all have when trying to lien your strawman is "How can you put a lien on yourself?" Have fun explaining the nature of the all-caps name to them!

If you want to protect yourself from certain money claims there is a thing known as a LIS PENDENS LIEN. Get someone you trust to take a lien out on you. You sign a security agreement agreeing that you owe a certain amount , fail to rebut the lien, the order of the court is given against you but the lien creditor does not monetarise the lien. You can also put a charge on your property in this way to protect you further - provided of course that there is no prior charge registered - and remove it as and when necessary. If any others come at you then the prior lien has superiority. First in time is first in line. Of course, it must be someone you trust - and therein lies the rub.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:01 pm

Hi cassandra

Ha! Excellent! That's going straight in my quiver, thanks. As regards the Archbishop i might just do that sometime, but my Bro just got a scare letter from dwp i'm hoping to help him with. But hey, looks like we got rid of 'don't-give-a-toss healthcare as they must have passed it back to dwp. No obvious glossa on this one (the don't-give-a-toss letter was swimming in it) so will have to try something else. Muto propria..... might look into that.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby cassandra » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:01 am

iamani wrote:Hi cassandra

Muto propria..... might look into that.

Cheers!

http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/motu_proprio.index.html
Cassandra
cassandra

Postby iamani » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:01 am

Hi cassandra

Woo-hooo! Thank you cassandra, i'll be hunched over my screen for that later.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby cassandra » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:17 pm

Just thought I'd mention this curiosity out of Russia and their sense of identity.

When introducing oneself in Russian we use the phrase (I'll use Latin letters here so you can read it) Menya Zavut.
Menya zavut Cassandra - it means literally "They call me Cassandra" but the construct conceals a larger, personal identity behind it. It says "I am known by this name but it does not define me."
I really like it, and it sounds like the kind of thing we would have said in court in the old days when we denied being THE NAME. Wish I'd known it then.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Previous

Return to Notaries Public & Solicitors Only