Acting Notary

Re: Acting Notary

Postby Freeman-B » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Kudos to you HR - you can not be accused of having no balls!

I, for one, am very keen to take advantage of yoru services - especially as it is hard for me to send documents to TPTB at the mo (a foreign stamp can only confuse the issue).

I now have loads of 1p stamps (a friend brought them over for me) and now need to get my TM and © stamps made, but again, will need to wait until my next visit to bonnie Scotland. Hopefully we can meet up when I do, it'd be great to put a face to the name and considerable assistance!

In the meantime, I REALLY want to file my new NUI&COR to the Treasury, but, for the reasons above, it's gathering dust - shame, but I don't see any way around it other than returning to home shores in order to file the Docs. I also want to send Default notices for those that ignored my previous ones as well as a special one to the PM, who's staff are clearly not as sharp as they think they are!

And, most importantly, I need a pint of 80' - it's been too long.

Let us know how you get on with the docs you witness.

:peace: :love: and respect
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby huntingross » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Hi Brian....and thank you.

Of course let me know when you're around and we'll meet up.

As for 'how you get on with the docs'.....there have been a lot of tumble weeds blowing past...I guess the offer isn't that attractive.

BUT...unless you're prepared to put it on the line....I'll never say I didn't try.

If you wanted to mail stuff in an envelope to be opened and the contents mailed onward with UK origin, I could do that no problem....although you have family that probably do this for you already....there's no intervention that way, just take it out of the covering envelope and post.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Sophia » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Greetings HR,
have you heard that the judges down south are making orders (including) against the acting notaries and making them liable for half / part of the costs .
Sophia

Postby rodgreenwell » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:52 am

Good morning HR,
Following up on the acting notary concept and its use in a notarial protest/private administrative process...
From recent personal experiences and those of others that I know, the process as I understand it and as confirmed by others is somewhat flawed at present for a number of reasons...
1. The Judge/courts refusal to accept the use of third party notaries as defined in the BoE Act 1882.
2. Third party notaries based in 1 above are viewed as "party to a fraudulent" process (haha :rotfl: )
3. As mentioned by Sophia... third party notaries are now being targetted by the judge/court as being party to the process and suggesting that they should be responsible to pay for half the costs "when" the case is awarded to the banks.. (fright tactics for sure but thats what they are doing :gasp: :grr: )
4. Moviing the claim from private to public remains a difficult thing to do, even though, technically, there are procedures and rules which allow this but again the judge/court remains adamant that this process is flawed.

Happy to supply/talk through my personal case if it can be a help but I am not sure (hopefully I can be proved wrong) that this freeman way is worth pursuing at this moment in time.

Sorry to rain on your parade HR, this is not my intention and as mentioned above, I am more than happy to go through the process I (and a few people I know) have used to see how we can improve it or make it work... Happy to do this here or through PM...

Rod
rodgreenwell

Postby Oliver Cromwell » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 pm

I offered the same service a few weeks ago.

Of course it's easy to stamp/seal, witness and date documents for people. I do have a seal I can use. But there are few people who are prepared to defend their actions in court, if necessary. I am prepared to do so.

Regards
'He whom the Son has made free is free indeed'
Oliver Cromwell

Postby AzziDePazzi » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:44 pm

AzziDePazzi

Postby Sophia » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:29 am

Greetings HR! Are you still willing to act as Notary now that the judges are going to come after you as jointly liable ? I will be posting you affadavits if so. :yes: :8-):
:sun:
Sophia

Postby huntingross » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:02 pm

I don't have any problem verifying someone is who they say they are signing the document.....and I have no idea verifying the acceptance of documents.....BUT....it is a degree more difficult to verify a document when it is signed remotely.

I would love to enforce my copyright on any judge who deemed to place an order on me for doing what any other human can do in the world.....bear witness to something and attest to it.....

Do we become liable on a friends Will when they ask us to witness it ? NO....its prepostrous for a judge to suggest it....so maybe the story running around is based on something more....where is the origin of this story anyway....I haven't seen the source.

I think some freemen have been a little liberal with notarising documents by getting friends to do it.....in theory it shouldn't matter....but to be shrewd....why subject yourself to the claim that your friends may have something to gain by 'assisting' you.....This is why a degree of separation is important in my opinion.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:25 pm

I think any acting notary should take an oath.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:39 pm

That rules me out then
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Notaries Public & Solicitors Only