Acting Notary

Re: Acting Notary

Postby Farmer » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:03 am

Well you can write the oath yourself. I just feel it gives more weight. Its a bit like swearing to tell the truth in court.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby ArturoDekko » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:15 pm

A self-certified oath is a Deed Poll. These are not just for changing names. A Deed Poll is a one sided contract as opposed to an indenture which is a two sided contract, written and signed in duplicate and torn down the middle so their validity can be shown by putting the two halves back together. Where only one needs to swear an oath, the deed is polled, or cut.

So, in my opinion, to certify an oath, write a deed poll with the oath on it, send copies to whoever might be interested and 'tis done.

AD :saint:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby gepisar » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 pm

addy5 wrote:This has been posted on tpuc.org under the same username........

I've had a similar problem in locating a Notary that would attest to my documents but I've since had a bit of a thought....

When you apply for a passport there are several people who can sign your photograph confirming its you, notably, Policeman, Solicitor, Doctor or Teacher, these professions are all regarded by the Passport Agency as suitable people to rely on as evidence of your identity. Taking this line a stage further there is another occupation(there maybe more I dont know) to which the Government, and issuers of credit will rely on as a suitable person namely Mortgage Brokers, I know this as I am one. When I certify a document, and affix my stamp it certifies that it is a true copy of the original, and thus can be relied on by anyone who receives it, the government describes us as a"Fit and Proper Person" which means I am, until proven otherwise above reproach. I am able to do this because I am aware of the systems that need to be in place in order to back up anything I certify, we mortgage brokers must document and record all of our work for the sake of our PI insurer. So thinking out aloud to myself why couldnt I offer this service to Freeman? Any thoughts or comments?

By business partner is a barrister, I asked her to act as Notary (to enable me to create affidavits for PayPal of all things) and she said that she couldn't do it, even though she has signed my passport forms as a "fit and proper person" as has another friend of mine who is an engineer by trade, but membership to his professional organisation enabled him to sign as a "fit an proper person". Notary is a very different affair. I understand that we can use notaries in the USA...?
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby freemagic » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:36 pm

why not send a notice to the arch bishops of Canterbury as he is responsible for appointing notary public's
freemagic

Postby Flamma-Dea » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a Notary to sign and witness my Notification and Claim of Right Statement...I have already had one 'professional' turn me down.
After reading your post, I thought I'd ask if you would? And if that isn't possible, can you pint me in the right direction?
I am a little stumped on finding a Notary and want to get it sent off as soon as I can...

huntingross wrote:A random thought occurred to me this morning, as I continue to have attempts frustrated by the system.

Can anyone see a reason why I couldn't offer an Notarial service to Freemen....????

Send your stuff to me...I do the witness stampy thing...and despatch and recieve etc....

It should complete the Administrative justice side of things....

Be kind, shoot it down gently.
Flamma-Dea

Postby pedawson » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi HR rockape has, I feel, the solution. If we gather and elect, you have mandate in the freeman arena.
I was elected as the spiritual leader of the 'Spiritual Sentient Society of Pagan Freeman (Thanks treeman) Maybe we could knock up a document that grants you the rite / right to act on the behalf of freemen. Not wanting this to sound like the, jump from one system to another, you understand.
Come on board the SSSoPF we are a growing group.

Just a sugestion, why not go the whole 'HOG' and become our solicitor. I for one believe you have the experience and the knowledge.
After all said and done, what exam did the first solicitor have to pass other than being impartial?

Hope this helps, then again it might be a crock, be gentle :blush:

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby huntingross » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi Flamma-Dea

The offer is still on the table, if people need a notary service.

There are things which need to be set up, PM your email if you wish to know more.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby mousematt » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Hi HR,

I was very happy to learn that one of the chaps at our local solicitors was about to become a Notary Public. I straight away asked him if he'd notarise an affidavit of truth for me and outlined my claim for commercial injury. He said he'd be happy to do it as soon as his seal came through... however, he's been an awfully long time about getting his seal and keeps coming up with excuses for delay. Now, as it happens, I'm an IT consultant and I manage the computers at that firm, so during these multiple delays I've started thinking, maybe it's not wise to use a firm to whom I supply a service. Could be a vested interest implied... So I got in touch with the next nearest Notary, who replied...

"Affidavits sworn in England and Wales for use within the jurisdiction (e.g. in English Court proceedings) do not ever require notarisation, and all you need is anyone with the powers of a Commissioner of Oaths (e.g. a solicitor or a Court official). Using my services as a Commissioner would be possible, but it would involve unnecessary expense, and I feel bound to draw that to your attention."

He might be right, but I don't think so.

Have you done any common law notarial services now (I notice this thread is 2 years old) and if so, how did they turn out? Are you still offering the service and, if so and you agree to notarise my affidavits, will it serve to move the documents from private to public, which is all I want to do?

Cheers
Matt
mousematt

Postby huntingross » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 am

mousematt wrote:Have you done any common law notarial services now (I notice this thread is 2 years old) and if so, how did they turn out? Are you still offering the service and, if so and you agree to notarise my affidavits, will it serve to move the documents from private to public, which is all I want to do?

A fair few have asked, some got further than others with their intent, but in the end not one single person has taken up my offer.

If I notarise yours or anyones documents, will it move them from the private to the public.....They will be posted on the internet, which is probably as public as the ones in the current system and who ever sees those.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby strawb3 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Pheeeww!! ........Finally found a discussion on this subject, ive been hitting brick walls on this. Put questions on many "forums" and just drawn a blank, rinsed the local " Naughty Publics" , & been refused........GREAT to know that theyre gettin the Jitters about it all. What a Scam. :yawn: Need help getting my Affidavit sorted.
T of Bedford
"This time next year "Rodney" we`ll be Millionaires !!"
strawb3

PreviousNext

Return to Notaries Public & Solicitors Only