Court summons after asking for proof twice!

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Court summons after asking for proof twice!

Postby Joelascommonlyknown » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:43 pm

I received a FPN, and sent them a letter asking them to prove the usual. all i received back was "the FPN was issued correctly" to which i replied, the usual ("can you prove..... etc etc").

I then heard nothing for a few weeks and have come home today to find a summons on my doorstep.

What is the best way to rebutt this? and explain that i have already contacted the FPN issuer about the issue!.

Thanks in advance.
Joelascommonlyknown

Re: Court summons after asking for proof twice!

Postby Prajna » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Just do the usual, etc etc.

Sent from my C6903 Using ForumTouch for Android
Prajna

Postby Joelascommonlyknown » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:18 am

cheers!

any help atall would be greatly received, Do i send the courts a letter? or will this be seen as contracting with them?
Joelascommonlyknown

Postby squark » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Tell the court the claimant has been non responsive. You tried to establish the validity of their claim in order to settle. They have dragged you into court rather than reply to your perfectly reasonable requests. They are in dishonour. They have created the controversy without good cause.

Do the Mark Stevens thing and ask what proof they rely on , that the regulation applies to you simply through being at a place.

They will maybe ask if you are a UK Citizen, be honest and say you have no idea what the criteria are for that, and that all the applications you ever made were under threat of fine, or spanking like they did at school! Maybe they made you stand in the corner, hands on head, humiliating you, lowering your standing amongst your peers, reducing your chances to breed if you did not register in the mornings. You were indoctrinated with conditioned responses to "authority" figures, whilst a vulnerable child.

I know I was. Most spanked in junior four, still proud of that little stat! :giggle:
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

question on my own case, advice needed ??

Postby rustinj » Fri May 02, 2014 9:02 am

Can anyone advise me/help also ?? I got pulled over for driving without insurance, yeah i know, dumb thing for me to have done

I sat in the police drivers car and signed the ticket he gave me ( a traffice offence reprt), he said i will get a letter in the post with a £300 fine and 6 points on my licence, it has just arrived i have 28 days to pay it or be summoned to court

I am however out of work and cant afford to pay the £300 in one go, i literally have £50 to my name....it says there arent options to pay in installments ?

If i let it go to magistrates court it might make it even worse and i could get fined more apparently.

My question is : Is there anything i can say in court, any loopholes i can use to get off the points being added and more importantly the £300 fine ???

I have to say i also had no mot or road tax either, both had just run out, the car was registered also in a fake name id made up and to an ampty house, the reason i did this is id got a parking fine when my car was once declared sorn, so i quickly sent off the log book to a fake address and fake name and told the parking co that i had sold the car and it wasnt me etc, i know it was wrong to do but its done now...the policeman didnt do me for anything else, just driving without insurance

so I guess i really was lucky the policeman didnt do me for the other stuff, no mot etc, my car was however taken off me and crushed, it was old and not in great condition though i always kept on top of the brakes, tyres etc.

But anyway....is there anything or any techincality i can say in a magistrates court ?? or am i just better off trying to pay the fine and take the points ??? any useful help advised. I know what i did isnt advised, but its done now.
rustinj

Return to Templates