RETURN TO SENDER campaign

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Re: RETURN TO SENDER campaign

Postby MahatmaCoat » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:18 pm

ha ha tell us about it!
Still livin' it tho'.
@ & :peace:

(actually, my birthday was yesterday).
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby MahatmaCoat » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:06 am

You have been suspended from Tír Na Saor - Freemen of Ireland
Sorry, Mahatma Coat, you can not access Tír Na Saor - Freemen of Ireland as you have been suspended. If you think you've been suspended in error, you can contact the administrator.

I have no idea why, unless it's because i said i thought Laibow and Stubblebine were bullshitters. The joys of free speech eh? Laibow being a member has absolutely nothing to do with it, of course.
I apologise if this topic is in the wrong place.
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby Andy N » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:19 pm

I just got my "penalty" notice from the HMRC, have put a sticker on it, No Contract, Return to Sender. Thing is, another family member opened it by mistake so I'm going to tape it down and send it any. After all, how can i choose whether to do business with them if I haven't read the contents.
I won't return it just yet in case anyone has any reasons why I can't / shouldn't due to it being opened.

I guess this would be a good time to do a NOUI / COR ??
Andy N

Postby treeman » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 pm

You cannot comply if you do not read the order,unopened or not. no read, no comply and no contract. Return to sender.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby MrFreeV » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:39 pm

if an opened item of mail gets returned to sender then they have to pay for it at the other end.
or you could be kind to them and pay for the return :giggle:
Gaining momentum :cheer:
Love Is Free
:peace:
MrFreeV

Postby WhiteDove » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:43 pm

thortitan-of-oz wrote:got this from the loveforlife website today fuckin hilarious stuff:

LEARN HOW JAMES BOND DEALS WITH THE SDRO - Comedic But Clever

Hello Arthur, Fiona and The Clan!

< snip >

To whom it may concern,

The PERSON (which in Law is defined as a corporate entity, a company, a fictional character, a soulless slave to be controlled by its author, which is another corporate entity known as the Government.) “MR JAMES MI6 BOND” does not reside at the address on the un-opened letter. I cannot open this letter as it is not addressed to the Living, flesh and blood human being known simply as “James” (please note the distinct appellation between the Living Flesh and Blood Human Being, “James Mi6 Bond”, and the artificial PERSON “MR JAMES MI6 BOND” see page over) if you wish to send mail to this address then kindly address it correctly. To open mail not addressed to me is regarded as Mail Fraud and you wouldn’t want me to perform an illegal act now, would you?!

All future correspondents are to be addressed to the Living Human Being known simply as “James”. As I have stated, any further mail addressed to the corporate fiction “MR JAMES MI6 BOND” will be marked as MAIL FRAUD and returned to sender. No Living Human Being residing at this address is authorised to open such mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.

James Bond
CREDITOR
A Free Man on the Land

< snip >

Loved that whole piece, wonderful. Can anyone do this, or do you officially first have to do the 'Change of Name Deed' (viewtopic.php?f=100&t=2407)? Just wanting to be absolutely sure on this one.

Also, could this type of response to silence them work with other corporations who wish to contract? Like, the state/government? The tax office? Collection agencies? Bailiffs? You name it, the whole list?

You know, I would love to think it would, but I really doubt it would work on some, like the state for instance, or the tax office. Amirite?
I am that I am
WhiteDove

Postby MahatmaCoat » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Another letter (that's going back tomorrow) with 'Notice of upcoming activity' on the front.
They've done it so when you lift the paper at the top of the address window you can see FORM 11F on it. Does anyone know what FORM 11F means?
Cheers.
MahatmaCoat

Postby huntingross » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:50 pm

That's TV Licensing mahatma.....tossers.....I don't open them or send them back.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby MahatmaCoat » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Found an old one too, same REFUSED FOR CAUSE e.t.c. mantra on it.

You don't send them back? I'm certain i read somewhere that that was considered official receipt of contract and was a big no-no. I think i also read something about a limited time frame to return contract to stay in honour. Conflicting info's somewhat confusing.
MahatmaCoat

Postby huntingross » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:25 pm

You're not wrong mahatma, but I don't have a TV and I'd be more than happy to see them pitch up....I've been getting these since when ever....the last time I had a TV was 1990.

The time limit to which you refer is Refusal for Cause, there's a thread or two on the subject.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Templates