the dvla sent me a fine for 60 quid for havin no road tax

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Re: the dvla sent me a fine for 60 quid for havin no road tax

Postby jonboy » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:25 pm

The one thing I always remind my mate's and family who have doubts: THEY CAN NEVER MAKE YOU PAY.

Nobody can ever make you pay, they can threaten you with "fines" Which are actually fixed penalty notices, or penalty charge notices. If they were fines, they would be called fines. If you go to court, they still cant "MAKE" you pay, can they.

One new tactic I was thinking of the other day was "Sorry I don't use money, thats what people use in your world, not mine" :grin:

Don't fear them. :yes:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Re: the dvla sent me a fine for 60 quid for havin no road tax

Postby kenb » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Don't worry about it Bomont, you were lucky mate, they have tried to extort £80 for my old motor which hasn't been on the road since 2009 because I didn't Sorn it, I've had court threats etc etc yawn yawn, the fact is they can do absolutely f all about it because I don't use it in any capacity for government purposes, so statute can't be applied to me or it :wink: :mrgreen:.
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Previous

Return to Templates