Notice of Intent- council tax summons

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Re: Notice of Intent- council tax summons

Postby treeman » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:23 am

knightron wrote:Have you had any replies yet Treeman?

I never used it Dave, it came to me via a load of trust info from commonly known as Dom, and I deemed it worthy of posting for usage if required.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby knightron » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Ah ..Ok mate cheers..;)
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby sponge73 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Hi im in court on the 18 th is it too late to send this ?
also do i send a copy to the council and do i have to have a soliciter to sign it
sorry for being such a doofus
bob
sponge73

Postby littletunealright » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:54 pm

is a summons (appearance)not a request?
the judge may own his reality but he dosent own yours.
life is but a dream, so use your powers well,
try summoning him for a change :hug:

and may the force be with you
surround a free man in a set of prison walls and he will see adventure. littletune, 2011
littletunealright

Postby sponge73 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:14 am

I used the form on got my case ajourned for the council to get there proof of my liability , the judges all looked at me and one of them smiled , its 1-0 to me so far see what the council comes back with .... awesome
sponge73

Postby squark » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:52 am

I'm currently a one document wonder (an affidavit) so I've been looking at writing a notice of intent/ claim of right type thing. This bit made me laugh......
AND I MAKE this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true and by the virtue of the provisions of the Statutory Declarations Act 1835
Declared by the human known as [First Name]: of the [Last Name]
Having denied the applicability of all those statutes, whoever wrote it, then validates their own work with with a reference to an act of parliament. Its not true because its in accordance with an act. Its True because its True, and you know its true because its YOUR TRUTH.

Any road up........
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby pooky2483 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:19 pm

2013 and still nothing!!!!

Also, at the bottom, its got space for it to be SIGNED & PRINTED NAME, I thought FMOTL protocol was to NOT sign & print?
I recently sent my council a letter contesting the bedroom TAX and didnt sign it, they sent it back for me to sign it. I signed it and returned it under protest.

I have a question regarding this but I wont ask it here as I dont want to be accused of hijacking someones thread, so I'll start a new one.

pooky
pooky2483

Postby nimblereaper » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:03 pm

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but don't you enter into a LEGAL contract with the council every time you make them a payment? You have already interacted with them and basically stated you agree to do business with them.

Am I wrong? But as I see it since I have always paid my council tax (when i knew none of this) then surely I am already contracted with them to pay it for the current tax year until the renewal is required?
nimblereaper

Postby cassandra » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Go to lawfulrebellion.info for everything you need to know about council tax.

Contracts come in three flavours: Written, verbal and implied. By paying an instalment on a bill you acknowledge your obligation and that performance implies a contractual obligation. Bailiffs often ask for just a quid or two - to show good faith. Give it and he has established an implied contract with you and then has rights enforceable by a court because, by giving, you acknowledged his right to demand. The action implies a contractual obligation.
You don't have to vote to get taken in by your local MP. You live in his constituency and he is your representative.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby nimblereaper » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:34 pm

cassandra wrote:Go to lawfulrebellion.info for everything you need to know about council tax.

Contracts come in three flavours: Written, verbal and implied. By paying an instalment on a bill you acknowledge your obligation and that performance implies a contractual obligation. Bailiffs often ask for just a quid or two - to show good faith. Give it and he has established an implied contract with you and then has rights enforceable by a court because, by giving, you acknowledged his right to demand. The action implies a contractual obligation.
You don't have to vote to get taken in by your local MP. You live in his constituency and he is your representative.
Cassandra.

Makes sense, so at the end of each tax year you get a new bill for some reason that resets your contract? (is there something by their own statutes that makes them have to send a new bill each year and get a new contract?)
nimblereaper

PreviousNext

Return to Templates