Notice to stop callers trespassing on your property

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Notice to stop callers trespassing on your property

Postby tilpah » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm

Hi does anyone have a notice to prevent callers and agencies avoiding the postal system?

I basically want to inform debt collectors that they can't just waltz up to my front door.
tilpah

Re: Notice to stop callers trespassing on your property

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Here you go Tilpah :yes: This is the excellent work of Angie of the Elder family. Adjust it to suit your needs.

To all that it concerns,
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE AND NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT APPLIES
.Notice of Removal of Implied Right of Access
Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully. It is a lawful notice. It informs you. It means what it says.
I hereby give notice that the implied right of access to the properties known as (Your Address) [Your postcode] and surrounding areas has been removed, along with all associated property including, but not limited to, any private conveyance in respect of the following:
1) ANY employee, principal, agent, third party or representative or any other person acting on behalf of or under the instruction of HER MAJESTYS COURT SERVICE, CARDIFF CROWN COURT or BRIDGEND MAGISTRATES COURTS, and,
2) ANY POLICE OFFICER who is acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and NOT acting for and on behalf of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her people as expressed in the oath of office of all POLICE men and women, that is as public servants, upon your oath of office to serve "with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property"
COMMON LAW JURISDICTION APPLIES EXCLUSIVELY
Please also take notice that the land known as Wales is a Common Law jurisdiction and any transgression of this notice will be dealt with according to Common Law.
Any and all access to the above mentioned properties shall be by strict invitation only and shall be subject to terms and conditions, available by written request.
We do not have, and have never had, a contract and any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn.
If you feel so inclined as to enforce statutes as a consequence of this matter I will report your conduct to ALL relevant bodies and will pursue Proof of Claim in affidavit form, under your full commercial liability and under the penalty of perjury.
You are deemed to have been served this notice with immediate effect.
In sincerity and honour, without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation,
Michael: of the Thomas family, as commonly known, that is a living breathing Human Being blessed with a unique monadic consciousness, an infinite spirit, a soul, acting as authorised agent for the CORPORATE ENTITY & LEGAL FICTION NAME MR (Legal Fiction Name) and all variants thereof.
All Rights, Privileges and Powers Reserved, WITHOUT PREJUDICE, including the right to contract, OR NOT, AS THE CASE MAY BE.

BTW: Welcome :cheer:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby nowares » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Just what I have been looking for.

Many thanks Angie and MikeThomas :)
:peace:
nowares

Postby Bollixed » Fri May 13, 2011 3:34 am

I've had this one at the boundary of my private property for a while now and it seems to do the trick. I've years of experience managing big construction sites and this is the kind of stuff I used to employ to protect my employer and limit everyone's liability. Successfully I may add! You MUST include basic health and safety signage of the legislated dimensions warning of hazards and any special precautions you'd like corporate visitors to take. Be aware that last Summer (August 2010) a postman successfully brought a claim against a private homeowner because he tripped up on her footpath and banged his knee. £65k was the original figure. Forewarned is forearmed. You DO have a liability for safety in your private residence and this notice just limits that liability. No-one can argue with that. Also the background check is in case there may be vulnerable people and children in the house when anyone calls. You can't be too safe these days with strange visitors. This is the kind of crap councils etc throw at us - time to throw it back at them. Oh, and get a gate fitted. Makes your case much stronger...

Bollixed

CONDITIONAL NOTICE OF ENTRY

Entry to these premises is restricted to authorised persons only!

Group 1
Implied access is granted to:

Friends and family
Postal workers and delivery drivers delivering stamped mail or ordered goods (only for duration of the delivery)
Contracted tradespersons
The emergency services on life threatening call out (limited to the time needed to deal with the reported emergency)
Recognised Freemen of the Land or Sovereigns of the Lawful Rebellion movement seeking help or protection

Group 2
Explicit and written permission must be obtained for the following categories to enter within the bounds of this property and premises. Vulnerable people and children may be present in this private property and premises therefore entry by the following categories will only be permitted upon completion of a criminal record background check of each individual and successful completion of our health and safety induction training programme(s). This property and premises contain hazards dangerous to health and your safety and no liability will be accepted without prior arrangement for the following categories. Only accompanied entry will be available to successful applicants.
We take your safety seriously!

Any Person working in any capacity for any business or other corporate entity, foreign or domestic
(excludes those Persons belonging to Group 1)
Any Person working in any capacity for any government department or body, foreign or domestic
Any Person working in any capacity for any local authority (council)
Any emergency services not on call out to a reported emergency situation
Any census workers or staff of any agency affiliated with this intrusive invasion of personal privacy
Bailiffs, debt collection agencies, or any Persons associated in any way with these groups

Group 3
The following individuals are not permitted access to this private property or premises under any circumstance:

Employees, agents or contractors of any representative of the European Union (known here as the EUSSR)
Employees, agents or contractors of any representative of the United Nations
Any Person having undergone any training whatsoever to do with the fake charity business known as Common Purpose
Any Labour Party, SWP, or Communist Party employees, members, agents, or contractors (current or former)
Employees, agents, or affiliates of any trades union organisation known to contribute funds to the Labour Party
Any Persons who have been convicted and sentenced under any Common Law crime resulting in loss, injury, or harm to others
Deliverers of menus or other unsolicited advertising leaflets
Unaccompanied children
Anyone in any way intending to cause harassment , threat, or harm to any of the peaceful inhabitants within

Notes
Ignorance of this notice will not be considered a defence in any instance where trespass has taken place. Trespassers will be dealt with in a vigorous manner and ejected forthwith from this property using reasonable force if necessary.

Written applications to enter from those in Group 2 will be considered on their merit and instructions to gain authorised entry forwarded by return post. Only posted applications in writing will be accepted. Costs of background checks and induction training programme(s) will be provided on request.

Note that a guard dog lives at this property and may attack trespassers should forced entry be made.
bol·lix also bol·lox  (blks)

To throw into confusion;

[Alteration of ballocks, testicles, from Middle English balloks, from Old English beallucas; see bhel-2 in Indo-European roots.]

Bollixed: Its not a Name.....its a frame of mind.
Bollixed

Postby Akzle » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:35 am

i had a sign designed by a local signwiriting company. it was to be a 3ft x 6ft sign on my gate .unfortunately i dont have access to the pic at present. it was (roughly):

Posted notice:
no access, no throughfare
permanent estoppel is hereby enacted barring access or action of any government agents or principals, policy enforcement officers or justice system participants.
All entrants agree to act at the lawful direction of the occupants and act peaceably at all times.
Akzle

Return to Templates