Council Tax My Journey

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Council Tax My Journey

Postby iknowmyrights » Mon May 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Hi All,

I am quite new to this forum, but have been educating myself for a while. I first heard about veronica and the FMOTL Forum back in January 2011. And after years of being good and paying my bills, debts and council tax (and not knowing what the hell for) I have decided to make a stand.

I am not going to be in a position where I have to go to court, or do I deal with Bailiffs, so I believe preparation is key.

So please see below the letter communication between myself and a Borough Council...that is ongoing now for 3 months, feel free to copy the letters should you feel they are adequate:

Peace
iknowmyrights

Re: Council Tax My Journey

Postby iknowmyrights » Mon May 23, 2011 8:22 pm

First Demand from the Council after moving into a new property in DEC 2010
Last edited by iknowmyrights on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iknowmyrights

Postby iknowmyrights » Mon May 23, 2011 8:23 pm

My Reply with a letter taken from the Templates
Last edited by iknowmyrights on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
As it is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny."
iknowmyrights

Postby iknowmyrights » Mon May 23, 2011 8:27 pm

So after agreeing to pay the council tax they were so demanding me to pay, upon the following conditions, their reply was a little silly. Clearly they didn't read the letter and sent back the threats straight away and summons. See the reply from the council below:
Last edited by iknowmyrights on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iknowmyrights

Postby iknowmyrights » Mon May 23, 2011 8:33 pm

So I ignored this and awaited the summons, which we all know is merely an invitation to their place of business! :clap:
Last edited by iknowmyrights on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iknowmyrights

Postby iknowmyrights » Mon May 23, 2011 8:38 pm

However there was definintely something fishy about this summons.
Apparently it is from the Magistrates Court. However nowhere on this Word Typed out piece of paper did it have a Courts Stamp.
So I decided to all their bluff, and call the number above and guess what I went straight through to the Ashford Borough Council. Now after being on hold for quite some time, I asked the gentleman if he could tell me the name of the Signature that was clearly just photocopied.

He could not tell me, so I insisted that he find out who has forge or signed a piece of paper with East Kent Magistrates Court at the top, and signed their named (photocopied) as a Clerk to the Justices for Kent!

Eventually I was told that his name was Malcolm something, and he infact does this for all of the summons and councils through the whole of Kent and the South East. SO! AHA. it is not a real court, or a real summons!

Oh and to top it off, I googled East Kent Magistrates Court, and they had no record of me, or sending a letter.

So the Council are sending out FORGED Court Letter.

So I ignored this letter.

THEN:
iknowmyrights

Postby iknowmyrights » Mon May 23, 2011 8:41 pm

In no time at all I had a Notice of Liability Order of Unpaid Council Tax came through the door, which of course I was expecting.
Please see below:
Last edited by iknowmyrights on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iknowmyrights

Postby iknowmyrights » Mon May 23, 2011 8:44 pm

What made me mad at this point was the questions:

Who is your employer?

How much do you earn?

How dare they? Then adding more charges onto the charges it was beginning to get ridiculous!

SO I tried the below response
Last edited by iknowmyrights on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iknowmyrights

Postby iknowmyrights » Mon May 23, 2011 8:55 pm

HIS REPLY to my Notice of rebuttall and requst for True and original copy of the Liability order I quote:
"With Regard to your notice or rebuttal and notice of request for the true and original copy of court liability order, the legislation that implemented the council tax does not require me to issue the original copies, therefore the liability order is valid".
This makes no sense to me!

So Instead of reading what I had sent, or replying accordingly, our Finance Clever cloggs who works for Ashford Borough Council, decided to ignore everything I had sent and started the proces all over again!
Saying if we did not agree to pay he would send a Summons, then a Liability order. Wow. Havent we done this already? This guy is not giving up easily! OR am I not sending the information correctly?

So these came through below TOGETHER in the post. Gee thanks.
Last edited by iknowmyrights on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iknowmyrights

Postby iknowmyrights » Mon May 23, 2011 8:57 pm

I have deleted some of the letters and templates, for my own security, as I had someone call me from an 'authority' who had been watching the letters I was writing and sending.
SO apologies to anyone who didnt get to see them. But please go to:

And get your Templates from Veronica, which is where most of mine came from and I just adapted them.

http://debtbust.fmotl.com/DebtBust.htm
Last edited by iknowmyrights on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iknowmyrights

Next

Return to Templates