Public information leaflet?

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Public information leaflet?

Postby nowares » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:21 pm

I have been thinking of printing a few hundred leaflets to hand out in my local town centre.
Does anyone have any templates, draughts, etc?

I can design and create it, but am getting a little stuck on wording so any help would be appreciated!
:peace:
nowares

Re: Public information leaflet?

Postby newmannewy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:29 pm

I've been at this for 6 months.. lol

Thing is what to put on it.. and where to direct the people.. which websites..???

I have about 20 versions on banking alone..

What info you thinking of putting on yours. I wanted to explain the banking system on the front and possibly Chemtrails & something else on the back.. The main problem is condensing the information onto the page. My drafts usually run to 4 pages easily.. And then theres where do you direct the people.. Im yet to find a website that explains the problems we face in a coherant manner..
http://www.thebigwakeup.co.uk - My own personal site dedicated to helping newbies wake up and see the bigger picture.
Feel free to pass comment, point out my failings & or generally critisice - (It's a working progress)
newmannewy

Postby holy vehm » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:48 pm

If you watch tv you will notice that the adverts dont actually focus on the product but rather present an illusion, all very clever and manipulative.
Copy the same ideas, those that you seek to wake up are already pre programmed in this.
Keep it very simple, a few words, personally i think images say more and get a point across quicker. There is a thread on here called "every picture tells a story" which contains some very good images.

As for websites, either start your own, perhaps on facebook or use a few.

Be warned though, you will probably attract the ememy, they dont like the truth for some reason, so read up on your rights regards distribution in public, most shopping centers are private property, so stay in the public domain.

good luck.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby nowares » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Well, I was recently given a leaflet by a similar campaigner but it was horribly worded and just a massive wall of text...
I found it interesting but had to slog through it to get the message.

I had the idea of simple, double sided, A5 leaflets with a single subject on.

Example (side 1):
Are you a person?
Information about the legal fiction and it's applications for subjugation.

Example (side 2):
Your rights
Common law rights and legislation to remove them.

etc etc

I think I'll start creating a few and can change them if anyone has things to add or edit.
:peace:
nowares

Postby pedawson » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Great idea just post them up for comments

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby jonboy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:39 am

"are you a person?" is a very good idea. It is very simple, most sheeple believe they ARE a person. The truth will come as a shock to them and may make them do further research. Once they go down the rabbit hole we all know what happens. I delved into the 9/11 thing just out of curiosity in late 2008 and now am a fully fledged freman/rebel/activist whatever.

The maritime/common law thing is easy to convey, I have woken a couple of friends up this way.

The "person" is another easy exapmle.

The truth about "money" and Fractional reserve banking.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby huntingross » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Perhaps a series of one liners that people don't need to struggle to answer. They know its true but have chosen to ignore it.

"If slavery is unlawful, why do we have no choice to pay taxes"

"If taxation is morally the right thing to do, why isn't it voluntary"

"If we elect goverment to represent us, why do we feel un-represented"

"Why do we feel public servants are our masters"

"There are 30.6 million taxpayers in the UK and the estimated bank bailout cost was £850 billion (£850,000 million), that's £27,777 each. Do you still believe you have credit card debt when you bought their debts"

Etc.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to Templates