Census: I've had 4 'Compliance Officers' visits

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Census: I've had 4 'Compliance Officers' visits

Postby Quantum Faerie » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:47 pm

I've had yet another visit from 'compliance officers'. The 4th one! (the 1st time they came into my garden and I told them I didn't want to talk to them; 2nd and 3rd times I didn't answer the door). They rang my bell and I shouted to my grandsons not to answer it (I was in my bedroom and they were near to intercom) - the 'Compliance Officers' must have heard me and rang again, the ring was for about 5 secs. I picked it up and it was 'Brian,' who'd signed the cards left on two of the previous visits,(the 2nd card had my name on the top and was circled). I told him to go away and not come back and hung up the receiver. 10 secs later the bell rang again, this time for about 8 secs! I'm afraid I saw red, ran down the stairs, opened the door and 2 big burly men in shirtsleeves stood there (looked ex-police to me). One said 'I'm Brian ...... but before he could say any more I cut in and said 'this is the 4th visit I've had and I am now treating this as harrassment. I want you to get off my doorstep and not come back, you have no right to be here!'. They had my name and asked me if I was that person. I didn't answer the question and repeated that I wanted them to leave immediately and said that I would call the police if they didn't. They said they had a legal right to be there to which I replied that they didn't unless I permitted it. They didn't budge so I said that I was going upstairs to get my phone and would now call the police. When I came down again and started dialling, one of them said 'we'd like you to call the police, we'd like to talk to them' - calling my bluff I guess! At the same time they were backing off slightly. As I continued to dial, they said 'so that's a refusal then?' I didn't respond to this and asked them again to leave my property and they said 'ok, you might be getting a summons from the courts in the near future'. (The above statements are not ad verbatim, and more things were said - all in a similar vein). They walked back to their car slowly, writing on their clipboard. I stayed at the door until they'd left and went to my bedroom shaking with fury and disbelief. I had shouted in anger at them and wish I'd kept better control of emotions. However, as this is the 4th time I've been visited and this particular one was very intimidating eg. the persistant bell-ringing, their confrontational manner and appearance (I'm 65 years old, 5ft tall and weigh under 8 stone), I feel I had justification for losing my rag. In my book, 4 visits is harrassment.

I would like some advice as to how to handle any possible repercussions, ie. court summons etc. Also, I've been pretty active online over the past few years signing petitions for 38 degrees, Greenpeace, Amnesty and others, writing to my MP, posting stuff on Facebook. I suspect this has something to do with what's happening to me re-census. However, several people I know who've not completed it, have heard nothing - some of whom are Freemen on the land. What do you think? Maybe 'Brian' is just one of those dogged hound-like 'humans' who can't let anything alone! I'd like to believe the latter, but don't really!

Is it too late to write a letter of conditional acceptance? Should I become a Freeman sooner rather than later? Any suggestions welcome. Thanks in advance!
Quantum Faerie

Re: Census: I've had 4 'Compliance Officers' visits

Postby kevin » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Don't worry about it, you haven't given a statement under caution so no problems, you haven't refused or given them your details. don't worry about signing petitions and the like, it's nothing to do with them and are no evidence you are required to fill in their stupid form.

you might be getting a summons from the courts in the near future'.

I "might" win the lottery. I "might" fly to the moon. but both are highly unlikely.
kevin

Postby Quantum Faerie » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:41 am

kevin wrote:Don't worry about it, you haven't given a statement under caution so no problems, you haven't refused or given them your details. don't worry about signing petitions and the like, it's nothing to do with them and are no evidence you are required to fill in their stupid form.

you might be getting a summons from the courts in the near future'.

I "might" win the lottery. I "might" fly to the moon. but both are highly unlikely.

Thanks Kevin, I'd been pretty shook up since the visit and feeling a bit paranoid I guess! I needed a different take on it - I'll do my best to let it go and move on. Thanks again for calming me down.
Quantum Faerie

Postby jonboy » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:54 am

Remember, you are you, you are not your "name" you are not some words on a piece of paper.

And don't worry about answering the "are you refusing?" question. Just say "Yes, I am refusing, now fuck off".

What's the worst that could happen? A £1000 fine? oooooooh scary! How are they going to force you to pay it?

Peace. :hug:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby pitano1 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:30 am

right on jonboy.

but if you dont want to wear yourself out,just use the
last two words.. :giggle: :clap: :clap:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Quantum Faerie » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:28 pm

jonboy wrote:Remember, you are you, you are not your "name" you are not some words on a piece of paper.

And don't worry about answering the "are you refusing?" question. Just say "Yes, I am refusing, now fuck off".

What's the worst that could happen? A £1000 fine? oooooooh scary! How are they going to force you to pay it?

Peace. :hug:

Can't thank you enough for your wise words Jon! Huge hugs!! :sun:
Quantum Faerie

Postby Quantum Faerie » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:31 pm

pitano1 wrote:right on jonboy.

but if you dont want to wear yourself out,just use the
last two words.. :giggle: :clap: :clap:

I did! At the end of my rant - still glad I did it though, felt it was positive anger. :hug:
Quantum Faerie

Postby billathome65 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:15 am

Little late but wanted to share this.

When I received the Census forms I read them carefully page for page and noted one thing. No where did it say I was lawfully required to complete the forms on the envelope It stated it was mandatory and failure to participate could lead to a £1000 fine. I responded to this with a letter dated and addressed to the head honcho stating that under the Bill of rights it is treason to allow a foreign country or power to interfere with the affairs of this country or introduce laws. I then draw their attention to the fact that the company handling the Census information was Lockhead Martin which is in fact an American company so the promise of the Census not being viewed by anyone for 99 years was false as the Lockhead Martin are bound by the newly implemented patriot act allowing the American government access to all data and as such for me to give this information which could be used against us here in the UK would be classed as treason. And I draw their attention to the fact that this same company has been voted every year as the worst company for following corporate regulations. I invoked my right to anonymity and returned the forms with the letter.

I told friends of mine to do the same as by responding I had participated. none of them did and every one of them received numerous visits by the Gestapo. Try and guess who didn't hear a peep? :grin: :grin: :grin:
My ignorance is no excuse, my education removes my ignorance.
billathome65

Return to Templates