Request for McKenzie Friend Family Precedings

Request help if you have a Court Appearance pending.

Request for McKenzie Friend Family Precedings

Postby Welsh Father 1 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:29 am

A few of you may be familiar with my fight after my 'legal' team abandoned my case due to 'professional embarrassment'. I tried to arrest 3 magistrates, who were 'perpetrating as magistrates' who refused to confirm they were under oath, unlawful administration of their oaths etc, this resulted in the 999 'emergency' armed police response I have talked about.

One of these Judges at my last hearing, directly after me NOT confirming the legal fiction they had as my name and informing I was commonly known as ....... stood up immediately, walked out of court and then immediately returned, some people stood up, other weren't sure what to do, the other 2 judges remained?

Was this a change of law or something, were they abandoning court? I don't know what the purpose of this was, I suspect it was incredibly dodgy though!

Anyway, my point, I'd be interested in talking to someone who would be able to attend a directions hearing, at a county court, relating to a care order appeal.

I am also interested in the process of filing 'commercial liens' or 'torts' against the local authorities, judges, and legal teams, guardians etc for anything I can think of, from failure to adhere to legal procedure during the emergency protection order execution, (failure to advise a parent) slander, deformation, and general wrong doings relating to not allowing a father/son relationship where there is /was never any evidence of harm, in any manner whatsoever, but I guess that's another thread?

If any one could offer any insight, or would be interested in helping I would be extremely grateful.

Many thanks.
Welsh Father 1

Re: Request for McKenzie Friend Family Precedings

Postby nunkey » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 am

Hello mate , dont know much about your sort of case but this might help you . :shake: http://lien.fmotl.com/
nunkey

Re: Request for McKenzie Friend Family Precedings

Postby Welsh Father 1 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:35 pm

nunkey wrote:Hello mate , dont know much about your sort of case but this might help you . :shake: http://lien.fmotl.com/

Thank you my friend. Most helpful :shake:
Welsh Father 1

Return to McKenzie Friends