Money from Nothing

Re: Money from Nothing

Postby tanner » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:52 pm

[quote="geebee"]I repeat:

You complain, yet I have yet to hear any solutions form you. Or from anyone else here? How does your freeman plan fix these issues.

Its quite simple,

Give the government back the right to create interest free money,get rid of the Bank of england

See simples :lol:
tanner

Postby Free » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:51 pm

The Bank Of England is privately owned. I'm sure you know this of course but..to 'get rid' of the bank would mean to 'get rid' of the owners would it not?

Is that what you're suggesting tanner..

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Highspirit » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:14 pm

You have to find the 'owners' first who are hiden behind share-bearers and Trusts but if that is what Free means then I agree with him. We are saying that the Banks should not be allowed to control our money supply and to return to a function of safe keeping and performing a banking role that the free people could decide upon.

The BoE would then be responsible for the printing of our money but not the 'supply'.

I think we all know who the owners are and they are the same as the owners of all the worlds Central Banks and the Federal Reserve. A quick goolge will point you in the right direction.
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby tanner » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Free wrote:The Bank Of England is privately owned. I'm sure you know this of course but..to 'get rid' of the bank would mean to 'get rid' of the owners would it not?

Is that what you're suggesting tanner..

Free

It is the owners thats making a ludicrous amount of money is it not?
tanner

Postby Free » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Yes I think we're all in agreement here. I was just putting out a platform for suggestions as to 'how'. I have my own theory i was just wondering what everyone elses were.
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby jonboy » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:16 pm

With 99% of the population believing in the system, its not going to be easy to get rid of the BOE. If enough people wake up, a boycott of 'their' money would be a start, but this would obviously create problems in the interim. The easy route would be Gordon Brown deciding to print debt free money, but we all know what happened to several former US presidents...
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby sojmed » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:38 pm

I can't believe what I'm reading. I always assumed that when I took out a loan I was actually borrowing money from Barclays plc - that they were doing me a big favor. So I couldn't understand why banks were so rich, if all they got back was a little interest on the loan. In fact we are giving them permission to create money for themselves, then demand OUR money back PLUS interest?

I can't believe what I'm reading!

max
sojmed

Postby joefree » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:29 pm

sojmed wrote:I can't believe what I'm reading. I always assumed that when I took out a loan I was actually borrowing money from Barclays plc - that they were doing me a big favor. So I couldn't understand why banks were so rich, if all they got back was a little interest on the loan. In fact we are giving them permission to create money for themselves, then demand OUR money back PLUS interest?

I can't believe what I'm reading!

max

Hi Max - it's so obvious once you know but most of us live in ignorance. Welcome to the world of fractional reserve banking..... there's quite a good history about this relating to how the goldsmiths used to store people's gold because they had strongrooms - one day they realised that there was only a very low possibility that all people would want all their gold back at once so hey presto they could lend out more than they had. I think of it as alchemy......

Keep reading and researching

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby Free » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:38 am

We're actually creating 'credit' when we sign the 'application' (to apply is to beg). We think we're borrowing 'money' and are thankful to the bank for this. We must remember that banks never do anything for us, only for themselves. Banks are in business to make profit. We create the 'credit' and pay them back 'money'. However what we get is a piece of paper with some numbers on it called a 'loan account'. There is no 'money'. We're not borrowing anything at all. Have a look on your 'credit agreement' and see if you can see anything which actually tells you what they gave you..or how the credit was created....

Free
Free

Postby arsenal1487 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:48 am

Its a clever scam eh? and so simple, it is just the amount of people that actually are aware of said system they operate, i remember my face light up when barclays 'gave' me a grand and it went staraight into my account. After doing some limited research you begin to realsise how much profit they make per customer per loan its incredible!
arsenal1487

PreviousNext

Return to Origins of Money