Creditor signature on Credit Agreement - Help

Discuss all of your Banking, Finance and "Money" related issues here.

Re: Creditor signature on Credit Agreement - Help

Postby huntingross » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Never even got to first base with that CP.....

They additionally say they will not provide a true copy signed by their CEO unless I can assert authority.

What ever that is supposed to mean....presumably the agreement was signed jointly and severally, so what authority do you need to assert....try not keeping "your end of it" and see how quickly they will jump up and down.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby mark1963 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Quote: "But you still haven't seen the original right? as in your promise? do accept that they have it ?

Do you submit to their validation of the copy?"

I do not accept what I cannot see, if that's right

Should I not accept their validation if they have their CEO validates it (which they say under what authority do I claim to ask for it)
mark1963

Postby huntingross » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:57 pm

If you have no authority to ask for it, how can you have responsibility for it.....

Why not tell them that....and then say on that basis and on their understanding of the law you are withdrawing your payments....

You will suddenly notice you have full responsibility for the debt.....when they recognise that, then tell them that IS your authority to ask for it.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby mark1963 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:43 am

That is a great deduction. Thanks, I will use that.

I was going to say that as a sovereign human being I have the same inalienable rights and authority as any human being alive today including the Queen Elizabeth.

What do you think?
mark1963

Postby consumerpada » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:26 am

huntingross wrote:If you have no authority to ask for it, how can you have responsibility for it.....

spot on!

this is the idea, but would need some work from yourself, essentially, what you are saying is you need to see the document, before getting into matters of 'content' like 'consideration' - make sure you think through what you are asking for and that you get any of the words you are using, if there are words that you dont get take them out and replace them. :peace:

e.g......

Your ref : NAME OF ORIGINAL PERSON
Account # 999888877776

Account Status: Error - Requires Audit

Continued Administrative Error

Dear Mrs 'work person',
I write to acknowledge to documents you have sent.

Unfortunately our terms and conditions do not allow us to accept the validation from of your ‘solicitors'. Not only are they not independent but more importantly they have not been contracted by myself.

• I can personally verify the documents
• I can contract a third party to verify the documents
• You can send an agent to me with the documents

Once the documents have been properly verified, we can no more contend that the originals are not present.
(original Applications/agreements signed by 'ME NAME', )

You have not made clear what you have sent and IF you are still using ‘digital copies’ as originals then it is best that you disclose that now .

PLEASE CLEARLY STATE WHICH YOU HAVE AS ORIGINALS, AND WHAT YOU ARE SENDING US AND WHO IT IS THAT SWEARS THAT YOU STILL HAVE THE ORIGINALS.

! am familiar with the policies and practices of the financial industry and that generally the original documents are destroyed/disposed in favor of digital copies. May I remind you that no permission has been given to destroy the original documents, which are essentially the property of the ‘debtor/lendor’ ( therefore I am fully authorised to retreive them). IF you have destroyed documents please advise what regulations you feel allows you to destroy originals.

COMPLY AND SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS FOR Verification. NO FURTHER PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE UNTIL THEN.

I look forward to receiving communications very soon.

........................................................................................... :police:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby mark1963 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:41 am

This is excellent information and yes, I think I have jumped the gun a bit. I will remedy that by asking for a verified copy (by myself or agent of mine) and that they have the original and not a digital copy (just brilliant).

The original agreement needs to be in its original format or to ask by what legal authority or statute they have destroyed said original.

This is great information, thank you.
mark1963

Postby handel baba » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:38 am

Hi folks, can someone please tell me the difference in cirucmstances with regards to the consideration had this been a deed. I have signed a deed as a guarantor of a business overdraft. There are no signatures on behalf of the bank, only that of a witness. What are the impications? any advice would be appreciated. thank you.
handel baba

Postby consumerpada » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:15 pm

handel baba wrote:Hi folks, can someone please tell me the difference in cirucmstances with regards to the consideration had this been a deed. I have signed a deed as a guarantor of a business overdraft. There are no signatures on behalf of the bank, only that of a witness. What are the impications? any advice would be appreciated. thank you.

Hi, I don't quite get what you are asking?
:peace:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Previous

Return to Banking Crime