RBS bank crime and theft

Discuss all of your Banking, Finance and "Money" related issues here.

RBS bank crime and theft

Postby candygirl » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Well i had a loan and a Overdraft (a joint account) and another account (put into overdraft by RBS cos they ignored my notices) and a Credit card with RBS. I have sent my notices to said bank and been thourghly ignored.
I was expecting a payment from the CSA (i know how you all feel about the CSA it was my ex's choice to use them btw.)
(I know not exactly freemanish but i really do not have a choice other than to accept this until i can really detach from the fraudulant system).
The payment was paid into the wrong account into the account that had been forced into overdraft basically the RBS have used the payment to clear the overdraft so as far as i see it they have stolen my money.
Yes the account is in my strawman name i did not put said account in overdraft the bank did.
I sent RBS my copyright.
Any ideas?
If i was to withdraw the said money the bank could (well i have a strong suspicion) could have me for theft or fraud cos as we all know the courts and policy are on the banks side not the freemen.
CG
I sent notice to said bank closeing all accts down i have not used accts credit cards etc since feb09 they kept it open and just paid the credit card and loan therefore forcing an overdraft with charges etc.
I use another bank altogether this is blatent theft
Last edited by candygirl on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
candygirl

Re: RBS bank crime and theft

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi Candygirl, hope you're well :hug: The first thing to do is to change banks! Maybe open a Post Offfice acoount and have the CSA money paid in there. Once your cash is safe then you can take on RBS, and meanwhile, withdraw as much as you can on the overdraft.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Re: RBS bank crime and theft

Postby candygirl » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:34 pm

MikeThomas wrote:Hi Candygirl, hope you're well :hug: The first thing to do is to change banks! Maybe open a Post Offfice acoount and have the CSA money paid in there. Once your cash is safe then you can take on RBS, and meanwhile, withdraw as much as you can on the overdraft.

Hi Mike :hug:
I have changed banks and all benefits and my part time pay from work is paid into that account (diffrent bank all together). I have not used the RBS account/credit card etc since i started the freeman.
I sent RBS a notice telling them account is closed etc they ignored this and kept pileing on more charges etc. I pay for everything out of my account not RBS i do not use the credit card either. cut up the card and sent it back to them.
I have a post office account too.
Withdrawring the money well rhs payment was made into the account without an overdraft facility so even if i was to want to take any money out the card would be declined anyway also my card expiered feb 09 and RBS did not send me a new one.
The CSA was his choice after all my notices to him he decided he wanted to get them involved i know everyone hates them. I see this as theft would you agree?
on the part of RBS considering i sent notice closeing said accounts and RBS kept them open and charged regardless the overdraft is bank charges a nice £602.59 cos they are using it to pay credit card and loan and overdraft. The CSA are a bunch of idiots agreed and i have contacted them and blasted them asking 1) where did they get the details from considering account has not been used for nearly a year? answer my other benefit records i said my other benefit records show my Lloyds acct btw.
2)From all their faffing around to set record straight where future payments are made
I get WTC CTC and child benefit and 2 other benefits and all are paid into my Lloyds acct btw oh and when i opened my Lloyds acct they very kindly offered me a £250 overdraft which i promptley turned down (Lloyds have kept it there btw i have never gone into O/D in this account either or used any credit as i now know the truth).
CG
candygirl

Return to Banking Crime