Stopped paying loan - need help with response please

Discuss all of your Banking, Finance and "Money" related issues here.

Re: Stopped paying loan - need help with response please

Postby Iwasbornfree » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:27 pm

Thanks Phill,

I will adapt and post my reply and any other developments here.

Much appreciated :clap:
Iwasbornfree

Postby Iwasbornfree » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Is this the reply I need to send?

Dear Sirs,

Re: Agreement Number 00000000

NOTICE OF LAWFUL ESTOPPEL

You were issued with a Notice of Opportunity to Cure sent by ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY Ref: on the 23rd September 2009.

I placed upon you a duty to respond, and made it clear to you that the Notice was time sensitive. The deadline for your response has since passed and as I have received no communication from you as directed, I write to inform you that through your acquiescence, my claims are held to be truth in law and are permanent and irrevocable by estoppel.

These claims are that either:
1. The debt did not exist
OR
2. The debt was settled to zero by my own Tax money

It is My Understanding that I could and did provide, within that Notice, time for objections to be resolved honorably on both sides.

It is My Understanding that it is lawful for me to assume that, since you have not responded in substance (to the best of my knowledge) I have your tacit consent (by acquiescence) to … the statements I made/Proofs I requested … which now stand as My Truth, in Law.

It is My Understanding that it is now possible for me to assume that, since the proper time for your objections has expired, I have gained a lawful estoppel by your acquiescence.

It is My Understanding that I have acted in honor at all times, since you have not objected to what I said.

It is My Understanding that it is now possible for me to point out that you must henceforth cease and desist from all and any activity regarding this current matter, or that any further communications from you will be considered to be unlawful harassment, and can be disregarded by My Self without dishonor.

You are also now required to provide proof that no negative remarks have been made to any credit reference agency OR have been demonstrably removed.
Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity,

oooooo: of the 0000000family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely 000000: of the 0000000 family, as commonly called.
Iwasbornfree

Postby phillwelsh » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Looks all good to me mate :yes:
Dont ya know there aint no devil, thats just god when he's drunk!

No more Mr Nice Guy!!! From now on its Phill of the family Nice Guy!!!
phillwelsh

Postby MrFreeV » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:35 am

Right i think these pages could help me greatly if i can only get over my first hurdle!

I have a loan with abbey and they are saying that i owe them when i've paid them.
I've had enough of this and am struggling to get by as it is.
I would send them letters but they seem insistant on talking to me over the phone.
I'm not very good at talking on the phone at the best of times.
When i'm speaking on the phone i find it hard to say what i want to say with conviction.
I remeber watching a robert: menard video where he is talking on the phone about this sort of thing, if only i could keep that in mind!
They want me to pay them today, they've rung me and told me to sort it out with my bank and to call them back.
I'm not going to call them back. will this be a dishonourable action?
or is the the fact that the loan is, in the firstplace, dam right theivery a big enough dishonour on their part to make any dishonour on my part void?
I'd say it is lol
Gaining momentum :cheer:
Love Is Free
:peace:
MrFreeV

Postby phillwelsh » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Hello MrFreev

Sounds like your getting the standard phone calls. My course of action would be first send them a Notice to Cease Harassment. There are plenty of these on the web site. The one I used was in the temples on this site.
With this notice I would Conditional Accept the debt upon proof of claim. There is again loads of examples of this on the site including my own here:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2797
Well I say my own, all my notices are crafted from all the amazing notices you find on this site.

Have a good read and come back with any questions.
I would also suggest you start your own tread on this topic and keep a full paper trail. The more information you can post the better help you will receive.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and I will try to help. Im only a novice but Ive learnt a lot and Im more than happy to share what I have learnt!

Rock on!
Phill

PS Never talk to them on the phone. If they call just tell them you cant give any personal details on the phone, try a letter instead!

phillwelsh

Postby MrFreeV » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:25 pm

Thanks for the reply! much love
so i've compiled a 4 step structure of response.
Please feel free to amend any mistakes :grin:

1. Send Cease Harassment Letter.

(after recieving reply)
2. Send Notice of conditional agreement.

(after recieving reply)
3. Send Opp to Cure.

(after recieving reply)
4. Estoppel

i will go through this process with them asap.
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Postby phillwelsh » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:24 am

Hi freeV,
Thats pretty much the idea IF all goes straight forward. Remember these debts are how these companies make there money and they wont give up the fight easily. You have to really stick to your gun, not let up and keep on top of them.

Have fun with your notices! Let me know how you get on!

Phill

phillwelsh

Postby MrFreeV » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:33 pm

they rang me up again the other day and i told them that i don't discuss my details over the phone.
The woman then told me that she'd give me a number to ring!!? so i repeated myself I DON'T DISCUSS BANK DETAILS OVER THE PHONE!
she got it that time :giggle: i didn't shout it because i know that they are still human just doped by the system.
Will be sending off the notice to cease harrasment this week, will keep you updated.
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Sounding good, Mr Free - keep at em, m8 :yes:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby MrFreeV » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:43 pm

i've started my own thread on this topic as not to hijack this one :) http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1608
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

PreviousNext

Return to Banking Crime