Nothampton County Court

Nothampton County Court

Postby karmasingh » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:00 pm

Now I begin to understand what this "Traffic Enforcement Centre" at Northampton County Court is all about.

For months I have been exchanging letters with them and getting only nonsensical replies.

I first wrote to them because a debt collector tried to extort nearly £600.00 from me on a "warrant" issued by Northampton County Court.
As I had received no claim from the court nor summons nor yet a copy of any judgement, I, of course, asked what this is all about.

This is where the nonsense started.

Cutting it short, I have been repeatedly told that they have no idea who the complainant is and that they have no idea what the complaint is about.
All that they have, so they write, is that some body which they claim to be unable to identify has lodged with them an intention to make a claim
against me in the County Court.
Despite "having no information upon which it might be based" they have issued a warrant for collection of the "debt", the amount of which they
claim to be unaware.

They keep sending me forms to complete for my "defence" although (so they state) there is no complaint and, therefore, no case to be heard.

They, further, write that I must contact the complainant, submit my defence to them and that the complainant (and not the court) will adjudicate it!

The fact that their unwillingness to disclose any details of the complainant or the complaint makes the lodging of a "defence" impossible is simply ignored.

I have repeatedly required them to submit the matter to the county court judge with my application for summary dismissal and costs. This is also ignored.

What now seems to me apparent is that so many people have become aware of the invalidity of "notices to pay" that certain "persons in high places" are
beginning to feel the pinch in their personal pockets and have, therefore, cooked up this little scam to get around the law.

This "special department", claiming to be part of Northampton County Court, lends a certain pseudo-authority to our kindly debt collectors and their friends.

The thing to note is how they put maximal effort into getting the exploited to contact the exploiter thereby creating the contract which validates the "notice to pay".

I have now put them on notice that, unless the case is submitted for summary judgement as required, criminal charges of Obstruction of Justice may follow.

Let's see what happens now.
karmasingh

Re: Nothampton County Court

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:34 am

Ask to see the original agreement and check out the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR).

There is no such thing as an anonymous claimant :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby iamani » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:38 pm

Hi karmasingh

They are using information specific to 'your' person for commercial purposes.

Put in a data subject access request to the DCA and the TEC to get the info you require (including the original agreement as Mike Thomas recommends). Also, do the DCA not state in their correspondence to you who they represent? That would be more than odd...

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby karmasingh » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:05 pm

Hi Mike,
ask whom to see the original agreement between whom and whom?
Where can I find the CPR?

Iamani,
what are DCA and TEC??????

I'm just about to lay criminal charges "conspiring to pervert the course of justice" against each of those who has signed the letters to me
with my local police.

Blessed be

Postby iamani » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:51 am

Hi karmasingh,

D-ebt C-ollection A-gency

T-raffic E-nforcement C-entre

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Return to Fixed Penalty Notices