well I'm back !!!!!!

Re: well I'm back !!!!!!

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:44 pm

sorry for the delay there guys it was not intentional , honest , had si up here trying to dissect the recording , the pen is crap i sahll go back to using my phone lol i mean , how else am I to educate myself ?
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:02 pm

I think it's obvious magistrates dont know their elbow from their arse, they are volunteers and only have 18hrs training...what the f**k do they know
kevin

Postby freeman-matt » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:07 pm

It seems to me that notices only apply when these wankers send them ..........and not when we do...........oops did i really say wankers lmao...................love to all...............x
freeman-matt

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:09 pm

freeman-matt wrote:It seems to me that notices only apply when these wankers send them ..........and not when we do.....................x

I wonder if that's because they think we have no power? and the fact they are so cock sure of themselves they think they're better than us, A notice is a notice!!
kevin

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Why can't these Magistrates tell it like it is: "We've noticed your Notice and have noticed that your Notice is not worth noticing"

WHAT A BUNCH OF CORRUPT ARSEHOLES! They never even offered you a 'legal' argument !

They denied you & Si your rights but did'nt have the courage of their convictions to come right out and say so. A KANGAROO COURT IF EVER I HEARD OF ONE! What was the magistrates name? Skippy?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby freeman-matt » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:32 pm

MikeThomas wrote:Why can't these Magistrates tell it like it is: "We've noticed your Notice and have noticed that your Notice is not worth noticing"

WHAT A BUNCH OF CORRUPT ARSEHOLES! They never even offered you a 'legal' argument !

They denied you & Si your rights but did'nt have the courage of their convictions to come right out and say so. A KANGAROO COURT IF EVER I HEARD OF ONE! What was the magistrates name? Skippy?

i agree...........was the mag the wizard of OZ.............LMFAO...................love to all.............x
freeman-matt

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:49 pm

can you beleive he would not give his name and neither woul any one elde in the court give it to us either , we have got to write to the court in llanelli to fond out even though we were present in carmathen

this furthers my point that we will always be ignored as long as we are not "acting" as the legal fiction
These magistrates just compleetly blanked us from the point when si said do not refer to me a MR ELDER i am simon of the elder family, they would not even look in my direction after that point
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:51 pm

my plan so far is to try and get a copy of the court order and accept it for value back at the court. i am alklso going to send a bill and I am just reporting the judge for his behaviour , it is goign to have to go to appeal though which I am loathe to do but we have just heard back from the office of judicial complaints regrding Judge lewis and the fact that he has perjured himself in exactly the same way and they will not do anything until you have exhausted all avenues first

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby SoulWave » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Hi Angie. I've just read your post, and I see what you mean when you said about not even getting into the court itself. :-(

It seems that they want it absolutely all thier own way! I'm sorry it didn't go the way you hoped it might have. It's dis-heartening, of course, but the more pressure we apply, and show that we will not give in, then it will pay off. It may take a number of casualties first; it may take longer than we hoped for; but it must and will change.

As my boss and very good friend told me today: "If nobody ever stood up for what they believed was right, nothing would ever change. You might not make history today, but at least you've tried. And that's a lot more than can be said of a lot of people."

Take heart. It might seem like we are up against a impenetrable stone wall at times, but the more of us there are chipping away in different parts of that wall, the sooner the holes will appear and before you know it, that wall will come crashing down.

Love to you and Si,

Mark. :love: :peace:
SoulWave

Postby Zaniwhoop » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:54 pm

jobsaboba wrote:Hanging on in quiet desperation is the english way...... :grin:
♫♪The time has come, but the story's not over, as I have something more to say.♫♪ :grin:

SoulWave wrote:the more pressure we apply, and show that we will not give in, then it will pay off. It may take a number of casualties first; it may take longer than we hoped for; but it must and will change.
:yes:
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to The Court System